The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   College Football (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=9469)

Shasturbator 09-02-2008 01:31 PM

College Football

what a start to the season....is it possible that the UK/UofL game could have sucked any more? My friends that are UK fans refuse to even brag about the win the game sucked soo bad.....I'm embarrassed for the entire state....

roccostiff 09-02-2008 02:18 PM

Yes i agree. Being from Ky and a fan of Uk yes it did stink. Feel worse for the ul coach because he will be looking for another job if this continues.

abitskrewd 09-02-2008 02:27 PM

well, i was watching the rutgers game a little bit yesterday, and they looked piss poor. so much for an attempt at a big east run this year. anyways, enough about college football, the NFL starts thursday. anyone wanna lay out their superbowl pics

fsmak08 09-02-2008 02:28 PM

Not to hype them up too much but I thought Bama looked pretty damn good against a top ten team! Including Julio Jones getting his first touchdown!

Shasturbator 09-02-2008 02:34 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Bears over Colts.....

DSF Guest 8 09-02-2008 02:35 PM

College Football kicks ass but without a playoff there will never be a true national champion... just an opinion of who should be number 1 and number 2.

fsmak08 09-02-2008 02:38 PM

Code:

Totally agree! Just don't understand why they won't go to it!:mad:

wildebeast71 09-02-2008 02:41 PM

Wisconsin beats Akron big surprise. I hate the way some of the teams schedule their non conference games. Missouri an aspiring top ten team with a potential NFL QB play 8 of their 12 games at home, with 3 of those against 1-AA schools.
My Super Bowl prediction Pats over Cowboys
Media Choice... Packers vs. Jets?

beastley 09-02-2008 02:44 PM

Code:

the oldest reason everrrrrrrrrrr..

$MONEY$

beastley 09-02-2008 02:47 PM

and we all know the gators are close to getting to the natl championship themselves...i know we played hawai'i and they've got almost no talent now...but we had 4 different guys run tds in every which way(INT ret, Punt ret, rushing attack) it was crazy

on the issue of a playoff: its sad when u have to explain how the playoffs DONT work in ncaa to ur gf and how media voting is bullshit and the rankings are bullshit and even shes like, 'that makes no sense'