The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Have you actually had sex with a teacher or boss? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=3704)

satan666 04-17-2008 08:55 AM

Have you actually had sex with a teacher or boss?

I'm just wondering how many people have actually had sex with a teacher (high school or higher education) or their boss. I'd include all forms (oral, anal, whatever else you can think of).

My answer is no but I had an old boss that would always flirt with me and I am sure she wanted to fuck but the opportunity never really materialized. :(

---If not do you have a story of wanting to have sex with a teacher or boss?

Shasturbator 04-17-2008 09:33 AM

no...

quote Robin Williams in Man of Year....

I did not have sex with that woman.......I wanted to....

TylerB 04-17-2008 09:33 AM

I've had sex with A teacher, it wasn't one of mine, wasnt my school, or while I was a student. Just a random hookup with a teacher. Although I was 22 and she was 41. It was awesome.

goonarms 04-17-2008 11:32 AM

Sadly no... There was one in highschool i would have... hell still probably would right now

Marie-Eve Martinez 04-17-2008 12:29 PM

I never got the chance, BUT when I was in highschool I had this art teacher named Mr.Macielli who was in his early 30's and SOOOOO hot. He had shoulder length wavy dark brown hair and dressed in that "I don't give a fuck, but still look great" way that only an artist can pull off.

He would make fun of us when we came to class reeking of weed, liked all the same bands we were into and was a vegetarian. I was in love.

He had this deep, super sexy baritone voice that echoed through the class when he gave our Art History lectures. I would space out and imagine him saying dirty things to me as he fucked me in the dark room at the back of the class.

Ahhhh...highschool!!!

BubbleBoy 04-17-2008 02:08 PM

I'd have to say I have no clue, since asking what they did for a living wasn't what I had in mind for many of my hook-ups. I suppose one or two could've been teachers somewhere.

On the flipside, I fucked one of my underlings. Still with her, too. Not with the job, though. She stayed, makes tons of cash, and is now a full-time suga-momma to me. I stay home and post useless shit on drunkenstepfather. It's great!

Shasturbator 04-17-2008 02:35 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I hate to bust your bubble, but 3 posts in 7 months.....better slow down man....

BubbleBoy 04-17-2008 03:21 PM

Code:

Heh... yeah. I'd forgotten my password and just got around to resetting it. I;d just been throwing stuff around on the blog comments the last few months. Guess that makes me lazy, too. :o

Mohaman Cheez 04-17-2008 03:32 PM

I'm a union worker,so I screw my boss all the time with my work ethic.:rolleyes:
Slept with Boss,no biggie just kinda happened and was a one time thing.She transferred out.

Randal Graves 04-17-2008 06:29 PM

Code:

I'm not in a union so my boss fucks me in the ass every single day, and short of my metaphoric daily raping I've never had sex with my boss.