The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   ok i have a question for girls about anal (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=9991)

DirtiestHarry 09-21-2008 05:58 PM

ok i have a question for girls about anal

Girls, when you're having anal sex, can you feel it in your pussy at all? Like from the pressure maybe?

If not, can you do your best to describe why/how it feels good (assuming you're into it to begin with)?

I have never gotten up the nerve to ask any girl this question.

Thanks for your help.:)

MickC 09-21-2008 06:19 PM

I feel it in My pussy....

Tablefor5 09-21-2008 09:23 PM

I wonder if it is the same feeling as when you have to take a massive shit and can't find a bathroom for 30 minutes....but when you do...that is a great feeling.

John_Locke 09-22-2008 03:51 PM

any guys here who don't enjoy anal sex? I don't. I hope that does not mean there is something wrong with me.

FortySuz&Two 09-22-2008 07:53 PM

i never have and never will have anal sex.

Cactus Jack 09-23-2008 12:36 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

wow...i almost spit out my tea all over my mac.

beastley 09-23-2008 08:54 AM

i love how one girl replied and 4 guys..i guess 5 now including me

Ashlyn 09-23-2008 12:36 PM

okay well I wasn't going to post on this one since I figured someone would.

For me it's more of a different feeling, I guess. I've never had to explain this.
yeah, you can feel it, and sometimes it feels really good in certain positions, since it rubs along the wall of the vagina, it's a pressure-ey (lol) feeling, is the best way I could put it.
plus it feels good for the guys since it's super tight and such. You just have to work with it in the beginning and get used to idea of being back there.
I wasn't super keen on at first, but once I relaxed I had a really good time, which surprised me. That said, it isn't my favorite way to get laid, but it's still really fun.

I know this was super vague, I guess if you have any other questions, I'll do my best to be helpful?

bloodthirsty 09-23-2008 12:50 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I love you.

Trips 09-23-2008 03:32 PM

wow ash you're getting noobs to register and post. Simply amazing