The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Any one ever had sex at work? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=2527)

soc24 03-03-2008 05:27 PM

Any one ever had sex at work?

Has anyone ever had sex at work?

goonarms 03-03-2008 07:00 PM

No that I haven't yet!

Randal Graves 03-03-2008 07:14 PM

I've been flashed a couple of times at my old job, but never penetrated anything.

Shasturbator 03-03-2008 09:19 PM

I have had sex once (on my manager's desk) and then multiple times at another job with another chick...it is FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!

sportster 03-03-2008 10:39 PM

Once at my work, and a few times at a couple of former girlfriends' workplace. It's pretty damn nice to get laid on the clock!!!!!!

SexyLion 03-04-2008 11:34 AM

Yes, a few times at my first job, in the bosses chair, with her secretary. And later at another job with a cougar, who tought me things...first girl I ever fisted (her idea).

Since then, just Mother Palm and her 5 Daughters.

Carlito's way 03-04-2008 01:10 PM

yes i have

Well, my GFs work that is!

My girlfriend and her sister used to work at Payless shoes.

They were the only two working that day and me and the GF went to the back and pounded flesh

Oh to be in High school again...

hithiphop.com 03-05-2008 05:33 AM

does masturbation count?

abeleper 03-05-2008 09:58 AM

Sex at work -- Fuck Yeah!

Fucked my GF at work several times. Thrill is FN Awesome. Fucked her in window of one office and even fucked her on my boss' desk one nite. Cleaning people kept complaining about the rubbers. (This is the truth - not lies)

SexyLion 03-05-2008 11:30 AM

Ohh well if you say it is the truth, I will of course belive you. Dude, no one cares if it is true or not, just you, the girl (or guy) know for sure or care.

Viva la revolution

ctabd1 03-05-2008 03:44 PM

Of course

When owning my own business had some fun with a few of the employees.
Worked at an av place and did the deed in the theatre room with a showroom full of people. Thank god for loud speakers and a locked door!

K-Man 03-05-2008 07:16 PM

Worked in a Asian restaurant in the sticks and man...Are the white girls there easy! Got the bartender/hostess to give me a BJ in the storeroom. I told her that my erect cock reached my bellybutton and she wanted me to prove it so I said, if I show you, you suck it and she said yes! Haha! Dumb slut! Also fucked her back at her place a few days later. Then a couple of weeks later, I got a waitress there to let me go down on her. I would have fucked her in the storeroom if it wasn't for the fact that her dad was always coming to the restaurant and would get suspicious when he saw us hanging around all the time. (At least I got to finger fuck the bitch while I was going down on her.) Broke my heart to leave the place too...But the 1hr commute there everyday was killing me!

SexyLion 03-06-2008 09:26 AM

If you eat a chinese girl out, are you hungry for more an hour later?

goonarms 03-06-2008 11:21 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

ROTFLMAO!:D

K-Man 03-07-2008 07:44 PM

Code:

LOL!!! Funny thing is, I'm Asian and I'VE NEVER HAD CHINESE! So I couldn't answer that for ya! Haha! Seems like the only girls I can get to sample my egg roll is the whiteys. :D

EZE123 03-07-2008 11:07 PM

no - I passed on a couple of opportunities.

goddamn responsibility

Clancy 03-16-2008 10:30 PM

yes - it rocked...

Sublyme68 09-27-2008 10:08 PM

Hell yeah

My ex and I worked together at a bank. We would go there after hours and fuck in the back office or breakroom. That shit was great.

HPloco 09-29-2008 10:33 PM

Hell yeah, it's just the excitement of not getting caught makes it that much more enjoyable, later you can say you "christened" the place.

jizzay 09-30-2008 11:21 AM

Code:

Daniel Tosh called, he wants his joke back. BOOOO!!!!

Carlos Spicy Wiener 09-30-2008 05:06 PM

not in a long time. When I was about 22, I was a manager of a health club and did the 17 year old child care girl on the kiddy slide after work.

scampr 09-30-2008 07:04 PM

oddly enough I can hardly think of a place that I've worked or volunteered in a significant capacity where I have NOT christened the premises! Some places where more difficult than others and we had to focus on oral because it's easier to sneak when only one of you is naked at a time!

Kraigus12 10-03-2008 12:50 PM

And I can prove it.

I work in an office. Sometimes, I have to come in on the weekends to do some work at my desk. At one point, I had a little fling going with a coworker, and I had to work on the weekend. I told her I was here, so she decided to swing by and surprise me. I was sitting at my desk, pluggin away on my computer when she walked in, pushed my chair away from my desk, pulled down her shirt, and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I just happened to have my camera in my laptop bag, so we decided to make a little movie, right there at my desk. After we finished the movie, I finished her off on my partner's desk, she went home, and I finished working.

Code:

I dont know how long I'll keep this video up, as its fairly incriminating, so enjoy it while you can. I know I enjoyed the hell out of it.

beastley 10-03-2008 01:53 PM

Code:

not bad, dawg. too bad u didnt yell out "kraigus" or something. but good idea to tape it

Kraigus12 10-03-2008 02:51 PM

Sorry, shouting my DSF Screenname was the last thing on my mind at the time, for some reason...

Cactus Jack 10-07-2008 09:25 PM

Code:

i didn't see the vid, but im sure you did the DSF proud!

tlock 10-07-2008 09:59 PM

Code:

file was removed...

Kraigus12 10-07-2008 11:39 PM

Fail This

Code:

Tablefor5 10-08-2008 06:45 AM

NIce video..idd you spooge all over those glasses?

skywalker 10-10-2008 12:08 PM

cool chick

Chicks like that are the best. they come give you a quicky BJ at work and let you film it.

did she spit or swallow?

skywalker 10-10-2008 12:11 PM

sex @ work

I have screwed my wife all over my current office, but I come in on weekends when no one is here. Other than that I got a BJ once in the mall parking lot where I used to work at a sporting goods store.

Kraigus12 10-10-2008 01:36 PM

Code:

She is definately a swallower. She refers to it as a "protein Shake" There were a couple times where she would want to go out for lunch, just so she got a free meal.

Tablefor5 10-10-2008 03:16 PM

Code:

holy shit, i need to find a work environment with that sort of benefit

GuinnessStout 10-12-2008 07:17 PM

Code:

Who's the man? You the man!

nestanesta 10-14-2008 10:24 PM

at my old job when i was in high school my boyfriend came by to drop off my work shirt because i forgot it

and idk what i was thinking but i fucked him in the employee bathroom

this forum makes me feel pervy

skywalker 10-16-2008 10:53 AM

Code:

that is okay, let your inner perv come out. I think that is what DSF is all about. Any details on any pervy or sexually depraved things that you have done, are doing, or are going to do are much appreciated.

ultramount 03-20-2010 09:39 AM

Work sex

I worked for a used car dealer and was alone most of the time. I had a few girls that would come bye while I was working and we would either do it in a van or used motorhome. If we didn't have any of either we i would bend them over my desk or have them ride me in my chair. My desk faced the lot so I could see if anyone was driving in.

AfterBurner 06-01-2010 11:03 PM

Yes- it was a great lunch hour, just closed the door to my shared office and it was a wham bam done in minutes! It was a combination of the thrill of the office and the concern one of my colleagues would come back from lunch early!

Beer 10-22-2010 07:43 AM

Well over 100 times. 4 girls at 4 different places.
One of the many perks of being the key master.

Beer 10-22-2010 08:03 AM

I had one who gave the best head ever. She'd come to my office like 2-3 times a day and take care of me. I kept all the office chairs slammed really low ( I'd be dying of laugher on the inside when when i had meetings in there and people across my desk would be sitting so low lol ). She sucked me off so much I got sore and swollen. At one point, I couldn't even touch it to take a piss.

Sex was on the desks or on a chair. The ones at other locations were in the office also but mostly in different lounge areas. One place had a couch and a bed and two other places had a couch and 2 more extra offices and lunch rooms.
All were mostly during work hours but there were plenty late nights and overnights