The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Any one ever had sex at work? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=2527)

Carlos Spicy Wiener 09-30-2008 05:06 PM

not in a long time. When I was about 22, I was a manager of a health club and did the 17 year old child care girl on the kiddy slide after work.

scampr 09-30-2008 07:04 PM

oddly enough I can hardly think of a place that I've worked or volunteered in a significant capacity where I have NOT christened the premises! Some places where more difficult than others and we had to focus on oral because it's easier to sneak when only one of you is naked at a time!

Kraigus12 10-03-2008 12:50 PM

And I can prove it.

I work in an office. Sometimes, I have to come in on the weekends to do some work at my desk. At one point, I had a little fling going with a coworker, and I had to work on the weekend. I told her I was here, so she decided to swing by and surprise me. I was sitting at my desk, pluggin away on my computer when she walked in, pushed my chair away from my desk, pulled down her shirt, and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I just happened to have my camera in my laptop bag, so we decided to make a little movie, right there at my desk. After we finished the movie, I finished her off on my partner's desk, she went home, and I finished working.

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I dont know how long I'll keep this video up, as its fairly incriminating, so enjoy it while you can. I know I enjoyed the hell out of it.

beastley 10-03-2008 01:53 PM

Code:

not bad, dawg. too bad u didnt yell out "kraigus" or something. but good idea to tape it

Kraigus12 10-03-2008 02:51 PM

Sorry, shouting my DSF Screenname was the last thing on my mind at the time, for some reason...

Cactus Jack 10-07-2008 09:25 PM

Code:

i didn't see the vid, but im sure you did the DSF proud!

tlock 10-07-2008 09:59 PM

Code:

file was removed...

Kraigus12 10-07-2008 11:39 PM

Fail This

Code:

Tablefor5 10-08-2008 06:45 AM

NIce video..idd you spooge all over those glasses?

skywalker 10-10-2008 12:08 PM

cool chick

Chicks like that are the best. they come give you a quicky BJ at work and let you film it.

did she spit or swallow?