The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   you are The Human Centipede (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=34353)

Foetus 05-15-2010 12:02 PM

you are The Human Centipede

The Human Centipede is a series of people surgically connected ass to mouth. you are the center segment. who do you pick to be in front of and behind you?

for me, it would be....

me

brodiemaxx 05-15-2010 12:13 PM

Sick fucking idea for a thread, sir. I can't wait to watch and review this disgusting, vile, fucked up movie. I'll post soon, but I gotta go make my son lunch now.

MrGoutHimself 05-15-2010 02:05 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Dude if you have the munchies badly enough to want to make your son lunch, you should invest in some doritos or something. Damn.

MEGADOUCHE 05-15-2010 06:53 PM

Me

dolphinskull 05-16-2010 03:48 AM

me

Predator24 05-16-2010 07:55 AM

I know that this human centipede thing was in some movie.
I'm gonna try to look for it but if anyone knows it off the top of their head, please let me know.

me

EDIT: Never mind I found it.
The human centipede

dolphinskull 05-16-2010 09:11 AM

its up in the movies thread
http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...postcount=5499

from wikipedia
"throughout the production process Tom Six stated that his intention was to create a film that was 100% medically accurate, consulting a Dutch surgeon during the creation and filming process. Six claimed that while initially reluctant to take part in the film due to both concerns about professional reputation and feelings that the film had nothing to do with medical science, after reading the script the surgeon took a very strong interest in the procedure, and went on to devise a method that he believed would work in real life.Six claims that with this method, using an IV drip to supplement the diet of the middle and back parts would allow the centipede to survive for 'years'."

Predator24 05-16-2010 09:39 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Yeah, I just snagged it. I remember seeing parts of it last year but totally forgot about it.

moviephile 05-16-2010 05:23 PM

Me

maxbailey 05-16-2010 05:36 PM

Me