The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Facials?? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=3813)

Carlito's way 04-22-2008 04:07 PM

Facials??

ok i got a serious question - mainly for the women (the few that we have).

Women, do you find facials erotic and arousing or disgusting and humiliating?

Guys can answer too. Do you like to give facials? Or do they seem humiliating for the woman?

goonarms 04-22-2008 07:36 PM

I've never given one... I don't really want to shot it in my gf's eye or up her nose... it is the weekend coming up so i guess we could always practice

HedinAss 04-22-2008 09:39 PM

Kinda off topic....but possibly a good contribution

Concerning facials....I am an older guy, but have suffered from skin problems for 30 years. I have the complexion of a 16 year old (blemishes/dermatitis/subcutaneous/etc...) Last week in my local paper was a small blurb, kinda like "Ask the Doctor" sorta thing. Anyhow...the person described their skin problems and how they used "Milk of Magnesia" while they showered on the affected area. I tried it and it fucking worked. My skin has never been clearer in my life! So maybe now I can actually do a "real facial".......being a noob, with no insight concerning comps, I hope this helps someone. I didn't want to start a thread based upon this topic. Not trying to hijack thread....just want to contribute.

Cactus Jack 04-22-2008 11:47 PM

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Jaclyn 04-23-2008 12:40 AM

I don't find facials too hot, to be honest. I'd rather have my boyfriend cum all over my stomach, back, or breasts, that's very sexy to me.

binary_jester 04-23-2008 02:11 AM

I gave a facial once. She was down there looking for it and I got so excited, I came in her eye. :o

Shasturbator 04-23-2008 07:46 AM

Once, it was by accident, we were fucking standing doggy (or however else you can explain it) she said that she wanted to swallow my load, well the time was getting close, I pulled out, she turned around and got on her knees and whoops, up the nose it went!!! Damn good thing we were both drunk and were able to laugh about it....

Jusstme 04-23-2008 07:47 AM

Sorry guys, it doesn't do much for me. (except mess with my hair) And no matter what, you guys can't even hit a toilet bowl without hitting the floor. It ALWAYS ends up in the eye, and REALLY ruins the moment. I'll agree with Jaclyn on this.

satan666 04-23-2008 08:50 AM

I've never done it or wanted to do it. Just seems degrading.

I'll slap a girl on the ass and call her a slut though! (all in good fun, of course)

Randal Graves 04-23-2008 11:51 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I've always considered that the point. I would rather not shoot a load in the face of a chick I'm dating, but if it's a random chick I have no problem with adding to the shame she should feel from riding a stranger's dick.