The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   virginity (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=6981)

alittleoffhedy 07-01-2008 02:46 PM

virginity

how did you lose it? i tried to not be annoying and search the forum to make sure this thread hadn't been already started, if it has, i apologize :o

Bam-Bam 07-01-2008 02:54 PM

I lost mine when I was 13. It was with a 16 year old girl and we did it on the lawn behind the Community Church. My friend lost his with his girl about 100 yards away on the same lawn that night!

Yes there was alcohol involved :D

FlossinlikeLawson 07-01-2008 02:55 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

At boarding school. Mid December, on a ski jump in the snow. Didnt even finish because i was so cold i couldn’t feel anything and I thought my GF at the time was going to catch hypothermia and die. When I got back to my room my roommate was like "dude why are you blue and shivering? And why are you grinning?" Overall i would say it was awesome!

Badcat 07-01-2008 03:13 PM

I was 15 and was making out with my then gf. She was on top on me rubbing her clit along my dick and I pulled a real smooth hip dip manuver and was in. For the next 8 months we did it 2-4 times a day anywhere we could. All those were the times.

Kyle E. Coyote 07-01-2008 03:35 PM

16 years old. In my high school Contemporary American Affairs class I was pretty good friends with my teacher (who used to be a colleague of my dad's). He walked up to my desk towards the end of class, stuck out his hand and said "Rock paper scissors. You win, the class has no homework." A girl across the room, the BEAUTIFUL blonde goddess of a varsity lacrosse team captain that happened to be in my class, called over and said, jokingly, "I'm so swamped this week... Kyle, if you win I'll kiss you!", a remark met with giggles from all her friends and oooooos from all of mine.

You guys can probably guess the rest. I slipped a five from my pocket onto the desk and wispered to the teacher "Throw paper!" He took the bribe, I threw scissors and won. After everyone else had left class, including the teacher, luck would have it that the blonde and I were left packing up. I went over to her and said something to the effect of "About that kiss I was promised...." To my complete and utter SHOCK, she actually kissed me. We shut and locked the door (the room was empty the next period) turned out the lights and went at it. I was apparently her first, and so luckily for me the bar was set low, but I think I did a pretty good job... from when we locked the door to when we arrived at our next class it was about 45 minutes. Man, was that tardy detention ever worth it. :D

trespass 07-01-2008 06:10 PM

I was bit of late bloomer. I was 27. I had grandiose dreams of saving myself for someone really special. Not that i didn't have my opportunities before then. I fooled around a number of times with several girls but never quite got to doing the deed for one reason or another. I think the most interesting offer I got was from an old high school flame who wasn't getting enough from her boy so asked if I would be interested in sleeping with her... if her boyfriend could stay in the room and watch us. Not really the way i wanted to lose my virginity. In anycase, the girl I lost it to was a sweetie. We dated for a long time. No regrets. She's still special to me even if we aren't together anymore.

goonarms 07-01-2008 09:30 PM

As a 17 year old I took my then and current girlfriend back to my place after a half day of school... We started watching a movie and then we started making out. Next thing you know we were going at it. We then had to eat supper with my family, which was a tad weird because we both couldn't stop glowing.

BigMac63 07-01-2008 09:46 PM

16yo, college frat party, some random chick in the downstairs bathroom. Too much purple passion, I couldn't begin to tell you what she looked like. My friends said she was cute, so there's that, I guess

Pretty classy, I know.

effjay 07-02-2008 07:37 PM

18 years old with my high school sweet heart. Asked her to prom and then she gave me a birthday present that I would never forget. Bareback on the first try, talk about being spoiled :D

Randal Graves 07-02-2008 10:25 PM

I was 16 and it was some chick I went to high school with. She was a few years older. We knew each other, but weren't close or anything like that but we had mutual friends and we got wasted together. Not an overly impressive story.