The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   All the celeb craze at Coachella - 2018 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=86151)

MadamMeow 04-19-2018 06:45 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Much appreciate you asking! :luv:

Go for it. Seems I've already subscribed to your sub previously. :cool:

If we end up with any problems, I'll let you know. :) I used to try to link my posts, would do well then out of no where kept getting every post I ever made down voted in the middle of the night. So I gave up. Good times!
:evillol:

MadamMeow 04-19-2018 06:50 PM

Dove Cameron - V Magazine’s V House pool party during Coachella in Palm Springs

bobmystery 04-19-2018 06:53 PM

Cool. I'll post a link and sticky it, since the majority of our posts this last week are from Coachella.

You should rejoin, keep up, and continue posting your own Festival girl pics. You get such exclusive pics of "famous" people, I can only imagine what kinds of pics of girls at fests you might have lurking on your hard drives. Send me a message on reddit! I use the same username there, too.

Thanks again for the greenlight!

MadamMeow 04-19-2018 07:53 PM

Code:

I just gave you a follow. I'm the same name too. :) I think you're my first reddit friend. Lol :o

Just don't fault me if the down voter waves comes after you next. Pretty sure whoever they were, I knew them and they were being "funny". :evillol:

I don't have anything like you're thinking on my hard drive though. :( I come from the era of pagers and cell phones that had green screens once they got screens that eventually upgraded to be able to play Snake. It was da bomb. :D

bobmystery 04-19-2018 09:39 PM

Code:

I am proud to be your very first reddit friend. Message me about anything reddit related! (or personal things if you so desire)

MadamMeow 04-20-2018 06:20 AM

Elsa Hosk - Coachella instagram 4/19/18

MadamMeow 04-21-2018 08:30 AM

Scout Taylor-Compton - at coachella w/a bonus butt pic instagrams - 04/20/18

MadamMeow 04-21-2018 08:41 AM

Ariana Grande - performing at Coachella in Indio - 4/20/18

MadamMeow 04-21-2018 09:08 AM

Saxon Sharbino - Pre-Coachella party photo booth - April 2018

MadamMeow 04-21-2018 05:41 PM

Jasmine Tookes - Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Palm Springs 4/20/18