The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Buy Me A Present Game (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=87125)

MadamMeow 06-01-2018 07:24 PM

Buy Me A Present Game

This one is easy. You "buy" the person above you a present. Really, you're just posting a pic of something you would want to give them. The next person posts of pic of something they would want to give to you.

No real money or items are exchanged, just for the laughs.

For instance, to whoever posted before me, I would be giving them this gem. :)

:evillol

amtronic 06-02-2018 09:08 AM

I win this round. Now get naked, I'm going to chase you around a bit on the estate grounds.

MadamMeow 06-02-2018 11:42 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting anything nice or fancy. :luv You do win, I consider myself pwned. :o

So alright, I guess a $3mil estate would be worth it to go down to Florida and run around naked. Here I am ready now. Hehehe

(^^^Seems legit)

I guess the best thing I can give in return is some one on one time with that Andrea Corr.

I scrolled all the way back like a year and to give you those three chicks in fancy dresses showing their panties & garters for some reason I remember you posted, but after a quick google image search I learned why you put it in the funny pics with the wish comment you had.

Yeah, yeah I'm slow. :evillol

Vodkaman 06-02-2018 09:18 PM

We''ll have to repaint the helicopter and tell the gardener to stay the hell out of the photos. BTW I think your body is better than your photo shopped one just saying

drchin 06-03-2018 09:34 AM

Here ya go, vman . . . my present to you:

The Godfather 06-03-2018 11:02 AM

Mighty fine work chin!

drchin 06-03-2018 02:34 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Oy! Now that is a TRUCK!!!

Thanks Godfather :spin:

TheJuice 06-03-2018 05:06 PM

For GF, even though this is probably a pic of his personal ride.

Vodkaman 06-03-2018 07:31 PM

Her you go juice. One thing if the zombie apocalypses happens I get the guest house

MadamMeow 06-04-2018 04:30 AM

Here's a $2 million bottle of Vodka. It better keep you drunk for months. :)