The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Music Discussion (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How much music do you have? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=28667)

The Godfather 01-13-2010 09:24 PM

I have a 160gb iPod that is full and a 32gb iPhone that is still housing Holiday music all fed by a dedicated 500gb drive that currently sits at 380gb. That a lot but not as much as it looks since all of my personal rips are 320Kbps. I have cassettes (No CD release yet), CDs and also some Reel to Reel stuff from my Dad's collection ripped. My first 1000 posts here were mainly 80/20 - music/movies. No pics, No conversation, No tits/ass, just music & movies.

Fever 01-14-2010 03:00 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I assumed you kept more (not that 380GB is light)

Code:

Wish some of the n00bs would follow that formula. :rolleyes:
I'm sure I didn't even go into, nonetheless post in, any of the other areas of the forums for at least three months after I got here; and even then I didn't really get involved in D&M until the last six months or so. Just sucked off the teet here in the Bench, learned the ways, and started slow - but man, then I couldn't put the pipe down! Think I'm winding down a bit now, though. Ready to see more people step up and get some fresh perspective.
Thanks GF for all the tunes.

dolphinskull 01-16-2010 12:31 PM

thats what ive been trying to do, going to old threads and filling in the blanks

The Godfather 01-16-2010 04:39 PM

Code:

I should probably have about 30-50% because I lost a drive over a year ago and haven't replaced everything.

ThatHaole 01-16-2010 05:13 PM

I've got 22000 tracks, mostly songs but about a hundred audio books. I ripped about 300 cds that were mine or friends, ripped some stuff off a few big ass ipods of my friends and then went batshit here on the DSF.
Itunes punked out so I'm trying out media monkey.

But really, after the first 8 tracks on Nicklebacks greatest hits, the rest is just window dressing. :D

And while I am here, thanks to all the uploaders.

wildebeast71 01-18-2010 04:53 PM

All music and I would say about 75% of it is ripped

McHookerino 01-18-2010 04:57 PM

Code:

A lot of it is "classic" rock from my mom, dad, step dad, uncles, aunt's for the 60's through the 80's, then the remainder is my tech ni co

dolphinskull 02-17-2010 05:43 AM

broke 100 gigs just recently

hollandaise 02-17-2010 10:48 AM

This will be my tenth post and in doing so will enable me to share my collection.(just over 75 gigs on itunes and over 50 gigs external)

2-6 02-20-2010 01:39 PM

Code:

i dont got any. i listen to a slacker radio.