The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   ***2nd Annual DSF Forum Awards!!!!*** (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=22098)

n2tattoos.lol 07-08-2009 04:55 PM

***2nd Annual DSF Forum Awards!!!!***

It's been an eventful year since the last awards. We lost some veteran members and had them replaced...the quality and depth of our uploads has increased dramatically, while our comments are as degenerate and uncivilized as ever. There were even a few serious and thought-provoking threads that almost melted my cold, cold heart.

Things change quickly here on the DSF, but one thing that never changes...the awesomeness of our members. It's time to vote for the bitches (and ladies) that make this place the Forum that was awarded "Most Visited Site on July 8, 2009"*.

Below are the rules and categories from last year. If you think I should use the same categories, say nothing. If your stupid, worthless, no good, rotten brain can think of something better, post it here. I welcome all suggestions, provided they're accompanied by tit pics.

Official voting will begin Aug.1, with the results posted at the end of the month.

From last year:

Here's how it works: PM me your votes. No need for explanations, no extra comments please. Just a number and a vote. Voting is open to all...that means everyone. You lurkers who've never posted, this is your chance!!

Categories
1. Best forum name
2. Best avatar
3. Most awesomest thread
4. Most helpful forumer
5. Most missed forumer
6. Best forum comment EVER
7. Biggest flirt
8. Most likely to be a couple
9. Forumer least likely to ever leave the DSF
10. Forumer you'd most like to have a beer with
11. Forumer most likely to make you snort your coffee
12. Favorite n00b
13. Favorite old schooler
14. Matador Award - forumer that cuts through all the bull
15. Big Kahuna Award - most time spent surfing the DSF

That's it folks. Happy voting!!

And remember, please please please don't post your votes! This is to remain anonymous. If you have questions, PM me!

And, for those of you who weren't around last year, here you go.

*according to a survey I just completely made up.

satan666 07-08-2009 05:01 PM

I'm wary of letting this happen again.

Remember this is exactly what started the beginning of the end the first time around with the banned ones.

Some people can't take it if they aren't the favorite "insert category here".

I'll never forget Shasta's comment "THIS is bullshit. Next year me and MAC will pick the winners, nobody gets to vote"

hahaha

n2tattoos.lol 07-08-2009 05:03 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

ah, i didn't realize this is what started it. well, up to you, boss. but i don't think that's likely to happen again.

Pobs 07-08-2009 05:23 PM

I like the idea.... but I don't want no trouble!

Predator24 07-08-2009 05:29 PM

I don't see what the big deal is as long as everyone knows and understands the rules and that behaving like a spoiled bitch will get you kicked the fuck out.
I would think it's like any other day here.

carajas 07-08-2009 05:30 PM

Let's go with it... let's see what happens..
How about:

16. Forumer most likely to get banned for bitching about the awards

SirLongFoot 07-08-2009 05:35 PM

^^^Bwuahaha,

Maybe this like spring cleaning in the DSF? Whining bitches get banned!

jo_dile 07-08-2009 05:36 PM

Code:

Lol. :D didn't we have a favorite noob one? I think we have some great candidates even though some of em now have avys. Just a though.;)

satan666 07-08-2009 05:41 PM

Code:

Well it didnt START with this... it just propelled it faster along the course it was already headed.

Do you remember when i told you to take me out of the running bcuz i thought that if Mac and Shasta didnt win at least one category each they would leave the forum... bcuz they had already threatened to leave before?

Do you remember me telling you that?

DontSnatch 07-08-2009 05:46 PM

Code:

what losers