The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hey you, Read this!!! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=4521)

SexyLion 05-15-2008 09:45 AM

Hey you, Read this!!!

Yo, Newbs, while I am glad that you are here, and you each bring a little something new to this wonderful wacky (yea I said wacky) place we call DS, you need to stop making you first posts a picture request.

These ladies are not hookers you can just walk up to and get them to drop drawers. These are gentle, caring loving women who are sharing something very special with us. ANY YOU SHOULD RESPECT THAT and earn that special something so man up and get to know the ladies, ask them questions, engage their minds, create a relationship for them, and we will all benefit.

Now, I know I am not the boss of the board, but I felt that as a long time poster, and someone who has dumped his long time board (posted at another board going back to 2000) for this place, I in no way want it ruined.

OK, feel free to tackle me now.

satan666 05-15-2008 09:47 AM

Well said SexyLion :D

RvP 05-15-2008 09:48 AM

Yea, what he said:D

amylikewhoa 05-15-2008 09:52 AM

i need more sleep

Shasturbator 05-15-2008 09:53 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Lucas, you forgot to tell them that you have this key...

RvP 05-15-2008 09:56 AM

And for super special assholes there is the time locked "im about to go nuclar on yo ass" button

effjay 05-15-2008 09:57 AM

Very well put SexyLion.

Shasturbator 05-15-2008 09:58 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

RB has that one:D

Shasturbator 05-15-2008 10:03 AM

wait...this kinda sums it up...

sportster 05-15-2008 10:23 AM

Well said, Sexylion! Unfortunately, there will always be those who are too immature or too ignorant to heed your advice. They (collectively) will come in here and make their handful of crude posts, not caring if they offend anyone.
Hopefully everyone will remember where the ignore button is. ;)