The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   So What The Fuck Happened to Madam? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=82625)

TR 09-25-2017 11:18 PM

And where are our Amazon gift cards, bitch?

ThatHaole 09-26-2017 12:35 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

You serious brah? "Out of action" to "deal with personal problems" sounds a bit different then lock her the fuck out, remove her access and delete her account. This smacks of the great cull of 10 years ago when small egos and penises got threatened over who was the coolest kid on the block.

I'm not sure pissing off the vast majority of people on the top posters list is a good way to drive original content. But what do I know? I haven't tried to kill off a message board every few years.

Fucking weak sauce bruh. Weak sauce.

MEGADOUCHE 09-26-2017 05:12 AM

I thought this was just a glitch. Is it seriously something more? What the hell could MM have done to get a backdoor ban hammer?

el_victorino 09-26-2017 09:08 AM

I'm bumping up against ten years as a posting member and what kept me, and I imagine most of the other veterans, coming back was the sense of community (and communal ball-breaking) we found here. I still log on every morning to click New Posts. That sense of community has eroded over time, as evidenced by the ever-shrinking number of new posts I see every day. In fact, often MM was responsible for the majority of the new posts on any given day. I don't know if MM"s ouster was just the functional equivalent of a bone headed "New Coke" shake up or something deeper, but it sucks. I've come to know her IRL in the last few years - she doesn't deserve to be shit on like this.

Frothy Afterbirth 09-26-2017 11:02 AM

Complete silence from JM says something. Emailed and msged on FB and still nothing as of yet.

BigMac63 09-26-2017 12:21 PM

Code:

Not true. He still posts regularly under his other accounts.

NookieJunkie 09-26-2017 01:18 PM

Code:

Yes Sir! Well put.

NookieJunkie 09-26-2017 01:38 PM

Code:

You presume too much. Do you even know MM IRL? How do you know/presume she had "personal problems etc."?? Who said she is "out of action""?
Yes, please tell the other noobs to post some shit that is relevant and interesting.

Who asked you to pick up the slack? According to whom was it slack? Have you noticed how much of this forum has withered away before you got here?

Fuck whomever decided to delete MM from this forum. Your underhanded actions spell out the final death of this forum.

Having said that, this is DSF, a place for our worthless opinions.

IMHO, this action was a steaming pile of dog shit.

Herkoteglu......send the colour crayons....over...and out.

:fuckyou

Frothy Afterbirth 09-26-2017 02:20 PM

Code:

There was a time 2-5 years ago when I would only log in once every month or 2 months so I didn't always know what was going on and whatever drama but thanks for clearing that up.

rocker182 09-26-2017 03:20 PM

Code:

Her personal problems never stopped her from posting if you guys wanted her out then you should have had some balls and did it in a respectable way especially with the hours she put into this place.Everyone else here has stated she brought a great amount of value and is probably the reason this place had any sort of content 90% of the time.