The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   new titles for the ladies (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5514)

bexxx 05-31-2008 11:32 PM

new titles for the ladies

Lucas we need new special titles for us ladies pwease!

Choppie 05-31-2008 11:38 PM

I'll agree with that for all the ladies that have shared. The make the forum special. Good special, not Corky workin at McDonalds special.

megagreg1 06-01-2008 12:03 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Lol damn I almost spit my drink out when I read that.

satan666 06-01-2008 12:13 AM

I'll think about it because here's the deal:

The forum program auto update your titles when you past certain milestones like 250 posts, 500 posts, 1000 posts.

If I give you a custom title then it will not change when you go up in post count. And i am not about to start watching everyones post count.

JesusMartinez 06-01-2008 12:15 AM

I don't know if you can give girls their own titles, but I am thinking it could be:

-I get naked on the internet and Now I can't get into college.
-I got naked on the internet and It Didn't Make me Famous
-I will end up getting naked on the internet because That's what Digital Cameras are For
-A Couple Perverts Jerked Off To Me Naked on the Internet

I am sure I can do better, and I am not too happy about these ones, , but it's saturday and my brain can't do funny on the weekends.

bexxx 06-01-2008 12:15 AM

thats fine but how many ladies are there really?