The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   *Peen Warning* - Justin Bieber - Naked in Bora Bora - 10/6/15 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=76447)

MadamMeow 10-08-2015 09:07 PM

*Peen Warning* - Justin Bieber - Naked in Bora Bora - 10/6/15

Vodkaman 10-08-2015 10:15 PM

I know other male forum members click on this post and are afraid to admit it. That being said I was hoping his penis would have been smaller. Would have been great to laugh at his small penis

MEGADOUCHE 10-09-2015 04:03 AM

dude's packin

tom 10-10-2015 03:22 PM

Looking like there is no privacy - anywhere in the world - if you are famous. These must have been taken from miles away.

Frothy Afterbirth 10-15-2015 08:40 AM

I don't know, I say he's chubby. Doesn't mean he's WE. He could've half rubbed one out or just thought about sex before stepping out.

Vodkaman 10-16-2015 12:09 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

You may be right. I would not put it past him using a penis pump then going outside. People were saying he had a small dick a month ago when he was photographed getting out of the water in tighty-whities. So i might have done this on purpose