The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Introduce Yourself Again (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1920)

maxbailey 01-29-2009 06:41 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

So you know that you will now be bombarded with boob pic requests and this will not stop until you have relented?

Carlos Spicy Wiener 01-29-2009 06:44 PM

Code:

Welcome to the family and prepare to bend over and take it.......lol. Welcome, hopefully you can hang around long enough for us to get to know you. Remember we bash noobs to prepare them for DSF life.

Bradley Nowell 01-29-2009 06:53 PM

Code:

Lauren, all n00bs are inadequate. You're gonna get flamed and pestered, and either get a thick skin, or leave. I have a feeling you'll do the former.

And since no one's told ya, posting bewbs will get you an avatar and THE password.

beautifulest 01-29-2009 06:56 PM

What's THE password? For the protected section? Tempting, but I'm still not sure. Can't I post an ex-bf's cock? Much less risky, but maybe not as rewarding.

Bradley Nowell 01-29-2009 06:57 PM

Code:

yes and no thank you.

beautifulest 01-29-2009 06:59 PM

Haha. I figured as much. I'll have to decide if this password is worth it. What kind of good stuff are we playing for?

Bradley Nowell 01-29-2009 07:06 PM

Code:

First, that's where the pics would go, so they cannot be seen by just anyone. Second, there are tons of other threads in there.

We also keep the cure for cancer, the contents of area 51, and the Colonel's Secret Recipe there.

maxbailey 01-29-2009 07:06 PM

you'll have to use your imagination for that one, or post boobs.

i know what one i prefer.

beautifulest 01-29-2009 07:11 PM

I don't have many cancer aspirations or much of an imagination. And from reading around it sounds like it's probably full of so much cock that I'd get bored. Not entirely my cup o tea.

Pobs 01-29-2009 07:12 PM

Code:

you mean you also love the vag?