The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hilton Sisters (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1344)

fsmak08 12-27-2007 10:33 AM

Hilton Sisters

Shasturbator 12-27-2007 10:41 AM

Nice, but both are in need of boob jobs, not too big, but just an upgrade to give them a little more curve appeal

fsmak08 12-27-2007 11:12 AM

Sad Day For Paris!!!

PARTY princess Paris Hilton is $60 million out of pocket after her billionaire grandfather - appalled by her jail term for drink-driving offences - axed her inheritance.

Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behaviour - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet.

But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw.

"He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris," says Jerry Oppenheimer, who wrote a biography of the clan called House Of Hilton.

"He now doesn't want to leave unearned wealth to his family."

Hilton senior, the only member of the family left with a sizeable stake in the huge hotel chain, has let it be known that he intends to donate to charity the $2.4bn he will gain from this month's sale of the company to private equity firm Blackstone.

The money will go to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, the charity set up in the name of the founder of the family business.

HAHAHA TOO BAD FOR HER!

Tsuru 12-27-2007 12:58 PM

nikki has a puffy pussy...

lol

zippofrank316 01-13-2008 10:32 PM

is it me or is everyone tired of the bitches

Warbird 01-15-2008 01:02 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Well, it's not like they are that good looking. It was more a novelty factor than anything and that wore off long ago

dirty sanchez 01-31-2008 11:40 AM

I think Nikki is pretty cute, but I agree with the tit job..... with all that money you'd think it would of been done years ago!

rompa 01-31-2008 01:49 PM

Damn, those Hiltons be rich, but they sure don't feed their offspring well.