The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Charles "I'm a whiney twat" Grodin (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=101536)

waterfrontgod 05-18-2021 04:11 PM

Charles "I'm a whiney twat" Grodin

Jesus, don't bother yourself over that selfentitled assholes' long overdue demise. His typical movie persona was a dim (as in distant Galaxy dim) comparison to his real life douchebagerie. I had the misfortune of having to work on a film in which he "starred" (as if he had either the talent or the personality to actually carry a leading man role, Elmer Fudd was Lawrence Olivia compared to that whiney fuck). Without boring you with the details, by the end of shooting everyone who wasn't trying to suck his taint to get more screen time would have happily tossed his ass in the ocean with an anchor firmly bound to his scrotum. If you had actually caused his simpering descent into the firery pits of hell, I would gladly nominate you for the Charles Darwin Award for Assisted Improvement of the Spieces.

el_victorino 05-19-2021 09:22 AM

This feels like the kind of thing where you probably ought to bore us with the details.

amtronic 05-19-2021 09:44 AM

Never cared for Charles Grodin. Meh.

~!