The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rita Ora - Jammie looking outfit out in NYC - 08/24/16 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=79759)

MadamMeow 08-25-2016 06:51 PM

Rita Ora - Jammie looking outfit out in NYC - 08/24/16

Pajamas, pjs, a robe? I dunno, but those glasses make her look strung out especially when seeing this as pajamas, pjs or a robe. :spin:

only one toddster 08-25-2016 11:41 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Ahhh the walk of shame done with style:) the only thing missing is the shot of her waded up panties hanging out of her handbag:evillol

Frothy Afterbirth's Mom 08-26-2016 01:36 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

That's not a walk of shame.

Walking down the street in some random john guy's BVD's after a night at the bar for Monday Night Football game turned into 'how am I going to pay this bartab" and the next thing you know the Ass to Ass scene on a VCR videotape on endless repeat at some guy's garage that looks like it was a trap house before it got raided by the police for being a hazard to the dealer's health while trying to remember how you earned all those quarters - now that's a walk of shame.

So I've heard.

MadamMeow 08-26-2016 04:35 AM

I read Mrs. Frothy Mom's post as Crocodile Dundee's voice not knowing who typed it and it made it even more amazing. :spin: