The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ** Post REQUESTS Here!! ** (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=18606)

amtronic 11-21-2022 12:39 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Tell your mom she's looking good!! :luv

~!

amtronic 11-22-2022 05:02 PM

Anybody got any nudes or fakes of that Kari Lake slag? She should be starting up an OnlyFans page soon....

Even a bikini shot would do for now.

~!

Vodkaman 11-22-2022 07:05 PM

Code:

She might start one after she concedes which might never happen :evilgrin:

terrymcg 08-10-2023 09:04 PM

Anyone seen Victoria Justice dancing at Taylor Swift concert?

Victoria Justice has a new video of her dancing around at a Taylor Swift concert. She is bra less and has a very loose top. This video is very similar to her video where she is dancing around on the beach and has the(infamous)nip slip. Wouldn't it be great if someone got a hold of the video and slowed it down and got some shot her when she is showing her best parts?

Vodkaman 08-10-2023 09:35 PM

You've been here 8 years and this is the best second post you could come up with?
Code:

amtronic 08-10-2023 11:34 PM

Code:

He types slow. Real slow.

~!

terrymcg 08-22-2023 03:56 PM

What? Are you keeping track of my posts? So what if I haven't posted something in 8 years what does it matter to you?

MadamMeow 08-22-2023 05:28 PM

Code:

I actually did look, but I didn't find it. Then I forgot.

MadamMeow 08-22-2023 06:32 PM

Code:

Alright, seems I didn't scroll back far enough. Terrymcg, this one is for you. :cool:

Code:

Now, it is the way of DSF life that I was supposed to tell you to go fuck off n00b, post up some shit or tits first. This is our roots, and you would find the most evidence of this over in the Park Bench.

But I am a nice girl and I like making my guys happy. Once I put in a good word for one of our members to get a job being some celeb I forgot's thong adjuster or guy that puts the sand on her butt for her pictures or something. I have that power.

And I'm also a slacker on the social media now. It has to be a REALLY slow day to get me to look at any of that crap. I fried my brain posting all the OF shit, it's painful and everything has become tame and boring and my perspectives are all fucked up. It's heightened my problems with going outside and being in front of people. It's a mess. :o

So guys, the only reason you may have just seen Victoria Justice's tit is because of this request. If you know of anything else good that happened on the net, let me know and I will attempt to detective it for you. Serious requests only.

If I don't forget again. :o

Vodkaman 08-22-2023 09:40 PM

Keeping track of your post LOL do you not see the little number in your profile where it says number of posts? Did you actually think I remembered your posts?
Code: