The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   2010 Winter Olympics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=30530)

MEGADOUCHE 02-16-2010 08:42 PM

2010 Winter Olympics

The snowboard racing is sweet.:)

MEGADOUCHE 02-16-2010 08:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVrvRxHnnoQ

hollandaise 02-17-2010 10:22 AM

Tough to pick which one is the hottest. I'm leaning toward Ashleigh McIvar from Canada. I like the girl next door look. Sad that Lindsey Jacobellis DQ'd last night in the smowboardcross semis

towdog 02-17-2010 03:42 PM

NBC's coverage sucks. If I want to watch luge I want to watch it. Not just the "important" races that only Americans are in and not one race then 3 minutes of commercials. If I want to watch curling I want to watch it. Quit covering up 4 - 6 stones rocks with commercials or leaving in the middle of an end for a commercial. If I want to watch tape delayed sports, I'll set the dvr and watch later. This is the internet age NBC. The results of the women's snow cross were out before you graced us with the quarter and semi-final races in between 4 minutes of bmw and gieco ads. Then, once that stupid bitch that threw the race 4 years ago crashed again and was out, you left coverage and didn't cover the medal run. Helloooo. Nobody but Megadouche watches men's figure skating. Leave that shit for midnight.

MEGADOUCHE 02-17-2010 07:51 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

My wife was glued to that shit last night while I was DSFing.

cmetz 02-17-2010 08:16 PM

US won over switzerland but the canuck team is gonna be ruff to hold down....have mad faith in miller so i think we're gonna be all gravey

towdog 02-17-2010 08:51 PM

Code:

NBC owns 6 networks. They can easily have the lesser races and qualifying rounds during the day then run the tape delays of the medals rounds at night. And ice skating is held in the evening anyway. They can work it in around their bullshit talking and American Idol life stories.

I remember watching the Korea Olympics. That was on late enough you could watch anything you wanted on 5 channels at night.

I WANT TO WATCH CURLING DAMN IT!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

MEGADOUCHE 02-17-2010 09:30 PM

Code:

Curling is tonite, isn't it? Anyway, there was coverage on CNBC all day.

towdog 02-17-2010 09:34 PM

Code:

yeah, later tonight after hockey. I'll dvr it, but I think it's a delay, not live. and I dvr'd the women's today. Point is though there could be plenty of live sports coverage on USA and Universal HD too. They have 5 or 6 networks.

skywalker 02-18-2010 11:06 AM

I love the short track speed skating and the border cross. In both of them they are competing against each other. Not a clock, or a judge, but on the same course at the same time.

Also the women's downhill was pretty wild last night, a ton of crashes. I am skier though so I appreciate that a little more.