The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Is it possible for a man to...? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=28055)

mr.brownfella 12-21-2009 05:50 PM

Is it possible for a man to...?

Is it possible for a man to fill up a 5 litres bottle of his own sperm? How much time would it take? If you think you will be able to reach that goal, go for it!

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I found this so interesting...I know that it will bring a very lively discussion to our little group...

so, Here we go...!

Bring it...

Carlos Spicy Wiener 12-21-2009 07:00 PM

I don't know about you but i like make my deposits straight to the pussy.

mr.brownfella 12-21-2009 07:09 PM

Code:

yeah! I agree but remember there is always someone willing to try!

MEGADOUCHE 12-21-2009 07:35 PM

I'm supposed to take pics of myself with a beaker full of jizz? Hells yes! I'm all in.:confused: :confused: :confused:

TheSNakE 12-21-2009 07:39 PM

And wtf do you do with it while you are filling it? Won't it dry out or get rancid? oh man, I'm gettin the willies just thinking about it.

ThatHaole 12-21-2009 07:44 PM

This sounds like something in a Tarantino movie. "Where's my 5 liters of jizz?"

dogstain 12-21-2009 07:48 PM

Did Peter North ever disclose the secret to his giant loads? He was supposed to reveal it after he retired. Did he even retire yet? Sorry, I've been too busy whacking it to soiled underwear I find in the street to keep up with the industry.

TheSNakE 12-21-2009 07:50 PM

Code:

I didn't know there was a secret. I guess first of all be in your 20's, drink a lot of water and don't cum for a week.

Carlos Spicy Wiener 12-21-2009 09:46 PM

and plus 5 liters of sperm is gonna fucking stink after a while.

FortySuz&Two 12-21-2009 10:22 PM

can i just say ewwwwwwww instead of keeping it can't you just measure it each time and keep a log or something.