The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - ♫♪ DSF Jukebox ♫♪ (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Satan666's playlists (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=12740)

satan666 12-02-2008 08:30 PM

Satan666's playlists

...so i guess i'll go first...

This playlist was half experiment, half me being lazy and just inputting the first 20-30 songs off the top of my head.

I will preface this playlist by saying that it is somewhat eclectic but by no means defines my musical tastes. If i were to put a true representation of all the music i listen to...NOBODY would be able to stand listening to it but me.:D

Enjoy...

I guess this playlist would be a "Getting ready to go out" playlist...
These songs are upbeat and perfect to listen to while your friends are congregating at your house before you go out.

jizzay 12-02-2008 08:33 PM

wow, your list screams sissy drunken college bitch, no offense!!

satan666 12-02-2008 08:45 PM

I never went to college!!

I figured there would be a bunch of people that would put Kings of Leon and more rock oriented stuff so i kept mine light, so to speak.:D

Step up to the plate Jizz I'm sure someone here wants to hear Iron Maiden and Def Leperd...you old fuck:p

imnotlistening2u 12-02-2008 08:54 PM

will be constructing one soon, but this could turn out to be an awesome thread. nice job, satan.

jo_dile 12-02-2008 09:46 PM

Okay Im half way through yours Luc and not surprisingly Im totally loving it. ;)

Mr Handlebars 12-02-2008 10:09 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I thought I was the old fuck around here??

satan666 12-02-2008 10:16 PM

Code:

Thanks Jo!:D

Jack Hunter 12-02-2008 11:03 PM

Code:

I agree, nothing personal, but I'd add hipster fuck. Again nothing personal. Hell, a buddy of mine like John Meyer if that means anything.

satan666 12-02-2008 11:10 PM

It is a bit hipster-ish...but at my parties the girls outnumber the guys and they never complain about the music! :rolleyes:

Lajavi 08-08-2013 06:13 PM

*Iron Maiden*, *Def Leppard*, both bands are Brit, *Heavy* sound of `80`s. Yes satan666, why not!?