The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Shasta and that other guy..whats his name?...oh yeah BigMac (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=7688)

satan666 07-17-2008 01:02 AM

Shasta and that other guy..whats his name?...oh yeah BigMac

Shasta and Bigmac Are loved here.

I have received 2 PMs. One asked why i was being so mean to Bigmac and Shasta and the other said that i hurt their feelings. I have no idea if i this was an assumption or was actually something told to this person.

All the gay jokes and cartoons were only in response to all the many many many gay jokes that they hurl my way. Countless gay jokes - giving guys handjobs, sucking cock, not making eye contact...I'm sure you have all read a thousand or more of them.

So when i decide to make a couple cartoons everyone gets offended?

If ya can't take the heat Get The Fuck OUTTA the kitchen!!

Anyways i just wanted to say that they know i am kidding. I love the DSF peeps and I love all the real original DSF peeps the most.

That first round of people that got avatars really made this place what it is today.

there....i said it so there's no confusion about it.

Jeesh a bunch of sensitive vaginas around here....

Goat Gosselin 07-17-2008 01:06 AM

Hahahaahahahaaahaahahahaahaha

satan666 07-17-2008 01:07 AM

just curious but what part of that did you find so funny?

n2tattoos.lol 07-17-2008 01:10 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

that it needed fucking explaining! hahahahahaha...fucking noobs

Capt. Spaulding 07-17-2008 01:10 AM

Probably the little sensitive vagina's thrown in at the end.

At first I read it as sand in the vagina, but same thing.

satan666 07-17-2008 01:10 AM

Personally I think these are genius....if I don't say so myself :p :p :p

satan666 07-17-2008 01:12 AM

Code:

Yeah, i feel totally emasculated having had to explain it...:rolleyes:

n2tattoos.lol 07-17-2008 01:12 AM

Code:

i'm not sure whether to give you props, or be worried you know where to find pics like that

satan666 07-17-2008 01:14 AM

Easy... images.google.com

just search for "gay cartoon" ... of course i added the word bubbles, OBVIOUSLY.

Goat Gosselin 07-17-2008 01:14 AM

There were a few parts i found funny actaully. that 2 ppl that were not mac or shasta would take up the defensive position for those 2. that anyone that has been on the forum for a while would KNOW that its all jokes all the time. that everyone calls them gay and they call everyone else gay. and the funniest part is that you needed to explain it, Lucas dont have give 2 shits bout ppl, you do what u want and dont have to explain yourself, you are the left hand of Jebus. u swing the banned hammer. thats all