The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   HAE dated anyone famous? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=33225)

Anonymous 04-16-2010 03:43 PM

HAE dated anyone famous?

about 16 years ago i "dated" Janine Turner. we dated for almost a year. she was beautiful......but really fucking needy. she makes jennifer love hewit look like an amateur. i started this thread because i just saw her on FOX news.....and she made an ass out of herself, and was wearing a wig.

Tablefor5 04-16-2010 04:14 PM

NOPE..dated a few psychos in my day but not any famous psychos...

ThatHaole 04-16-2010 05:29 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Does "dated" for a year constitute following her and living in her bushes no matter what the judge said because he didn't understand the love you two had?

MrGoutHimself 04-16-2010 07:39 PM

If any of you have ever hung out around Jacksonville NC and knew a stripper named Kenya (tall medium-skinned black stripper), I dated her. If you don't know her, then I fucked her in the ass and took her money-filled g-string. Ha!

TheSNakE 04-16-2010 08:00 PM

Code:

If that's true you dated one of the most beautiful women in the world at that time. I would give my left nut for an hour with her. I say pics or it didn't happen:D

Boon 04-16-2010 10:43 PM

Code:

Didja make fun of her, for making that movie where she fucked a werewolf? Oh wait, that was a chick from Twin Peaks, who also had a face mole. OH! Didja every jizz on her face mole??

NookieJunkie 04-17-2010 01:48 PM

Code:

Fuck that, just the fantasy is good enuff for me...:D

satan666 04-18-2010 01:57 AM

Code:

If that's true then you're a lucky man. Sending you some REP... oh, wait...:rolleyes:

Me? Nope, not really...

I date a violinist that was really well known in my city, kind of a local celeb but i wouldn't say she was famous.

Crazy808 04-19-2010 09:53 PM

I "dated" (We never use that term in Ireland, we say I was seeing) Elaine Cassidy when I was a kid, nothing heavy, just teenage stuff. Whether she's a celebrity or not, is another thing entirely!

Mr Handlebars 04-20-2010 01:55 AM

Code:

Never heard of her. Besides, pics or it didn't happen.