The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Videos (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Kate Winslet - Nude in "the Reader" (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=13447)

satan666 12-20-2008 08:37 PM

Kate Winslet - Nude in "the Reader"

Click pic for Hi-Res version

Moose_Thompson 12-20-2008 09:19 PM

Not that I wouldn't fuck her....but what the hell happened??

Mr Handlebars 12-20-2008 09:51 PM

I never noticed before how different her boobs are. One is definitely bigger than the other. And they are really starting to show her age.

Kyle E. Coyote 12-20-2008 10:03 PM

Took the words right outta my mouth. How do you get that ^^^ from this:

satan666 12-20-2008 10:09 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Her boyfriend/husband is sucking the life outta those fubags....either that or she has a kid?

Goat Gosselin 12-20-2008 10:09 PM

i think having ids sucked the literal life out of her boobs

BleacherCreature420 12-20-2008 10:25 PM

if you have ever seen the movie "little children" she is smoking hot in that one

i was going to look up some pics of her from that, but after a few looks, googling little children is not such a good idea, even tho it does take you to the movie imdb, i dont wanna end up anywhere sketchy/weird and be in the news tomorrow haha

darkurthe 12-22-2008 01:36 PM

In a bra her funbags are fine, but holy crap kids and gravity have taken hold. If she were a normal gal it would be fine, nobody would kick her out of bed... but she is an actress doign nude scenes...

... maybe this was to spite the gossip reporter who claimed she got augmentation a few years back...

hayoka 12-22-2008 04:07 PM

She has some wonky tits after popping out those 2 kids.
I'm still liking that ass though and would still do her.

tokerjoe 12-22-2008 04:25 PM

i'm with you guys non this one....I'm rather disappointing how her boobs have devloped post titanic. and that's a buzzkill too because the photos i saw for her most recent movie she was banging.