The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   HAE seen naked pics of people they know online? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=33147)

MEGADOUCHE 07-25-2010 07:45 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Why don't YOU post it?

Moose_Thompson 07-25-2010 11:47 AM

Quit fucking posting in this thread if you're not going to include the pics.

What the fuck? It's already out there, fucking post it.

beastley 11-03-2010 12:54 AM

I went to school with her. UF. She told a friend she would totally fuck me, but I had a girlfriend at the time...unfortunate

Code:

G-Daddy 11-05-2010 01:52 PM

Never seen one online, But my friend sent me a message when he got back from Iraq. Apparently his girl had been cheating on him. Here's the message.

"She says she loves you and then you come back from a deployment just to find out that this dumb ass bitch is fuckin another dude!!! Well Caitlin Moore we know what to do with cheating ass cunts like you. Make her famous boys. ;-)"

And the picture.

G-Daddy 11-05-2010 01:53 PM

Code:

Sorry about the quality of the pic.

smeegs 11-05-2010 07:54 PM

Code:

I got a pic message like that too. It wasn't directly from the source, but it had been passed on in mass text.

Moose_Thompson 11-16-2010 07:44 PM

Code:

What's up heat. Haven't seen you on here in a long ass time. Have you graduated yet?

moviephile 11-16-2010 11:54 PM

The chick from Dream Kelly/Teen Kelly used to rent at the video store I managed. She is tiny, but was actually pretty cool whenever She came in. Had her address on her acct........ could have window peeped, but for 20 bucks a month I could get all the pics from Her site :)

Kraigus12 11-17-2010 07:24 PM

I used myspace back in the day to hack my way into my cousins friends photobucket. Already posted the pics on here. I'd link the actual photobucket, but amazingly the pics havent been blocked yet. And if I start linkin it, it'll get shut down. I've posted all the goods on here already, and I occasionally check for updates. I'll keep it updated if I find any :)

Sadly, she's knocked up now. Such a waste.

Code:

thesand 11-20-2010 10:53 AM

This isn't one of those stories where I came across a girl I knew, but where I was looking through her pictures. Found these in her photobucket.

Don't know her too well, but I do know her. She's the girl on the left, not showing much. Her friend's pussy is in both pics, although barely. Based on the original filenames, I think there must have been at least one more. I wonder if she might have shown pussy or tit in the other picture(s) and cut it.