The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   ♪♪ The Guitar Hero Pic contest ♫♪ (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=34199)

satan666 05-11-2010 11:47 PM

♪♪ The Guitar Hero Pic contest ♫♪

dice1883 PM'd me and said he had something to give away to a Guitar Hero playing DSFer so we made a contest to give it away!

The Guitar Hero Pic contest

The Prize:
A product key to allow Xbox users to import the songs of Band Hero into their Guitar Hero 5 games and play them.
Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

The person who gets the code would go into their options of Guitar Hero 5 and choose to "import songs" and then choose Band Hero. When asked for this code key, they just plug in the numbers and the songs will download onto their hard drive and be in the game next time they play. You will need to buy an authorization from Xbox to do this and the authorization is only about $4 or $5 (one time fee). That price is much better than buying the game new for $40.

Here is what the winner of the contest will need in order to use this Product Key:

1. active Xbox Live Silver or Gold membership
2. Guitar Hero 5 game already owned by that specific person
3. 420 Micosoft points from the Xbox store (this is how much it will cost for Xbox to allow you to import the songs from Band Hero"
4. Of the 65 songs that are on the Band Hero disc, this unique ID will let you copy 61 of the songs

So if you read that and qualify here's the contest:

Post a funny Guitar Hero related picture. It can be:
  • A photoshop of a person or celeb playing Guitar Hero

• A person talking/thinking about Guitar Hero

• A captioned photo about Guitar Hero

• Almost anything as long as it has a Guitar Hero theme!

You can post 5 entries. All entries must be posted by end of day Friday, May 21st (midnight). I will then close the thread and a new thread will be created to vote on the winners.

Here are some examples:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

These are just a couple examples so use your imagination! As long as has a Guitar Hero theme, it will work as an entry! Good Luck and a Big Thanks to Dice for this sweet prize to give away!

ThatHaole 05-12-2010 12:07 AM

not mine but i no have the mad ps skillz :(

satan666 05-12-2010 12:11 AM

Code:

You dont have to have any PS skills. You could just find a Guitar Hero pic and type a funny caption underneath it if you want.... just an FYI :)

dice1883 05-12-2010 12:14 AM

Code:

They oughta market that game... would be a huge seller lol... but then again, the expert level would be too hard and MDC would probably reign as the high scorer all the fucking time...

satan666 05-12-2010 03:46 AM

I'm not sure how many people here play Guitar Hero and are interested in this prize but dont forget that anyone can enter... even n00bs.

dice1883 05-12-2010 10:05 AM

Code:

Pisceschef probably threatened everyone so no one will post lol... guess he wants it :D

ThatHaole 05-12-2010 11:25 AM

Code:

mr.brownfella 05-14-2010 10:31 PM

not mine, but it is guitar heroish like....enjoy

satan666 05-15-2010 12:21 AM

Damn, no entries yet? Is it because nobody here plays GH or because nobody wants the extra songs?

ThatHaole 05-15-2010 12:43 AM

I'm pretty sure only fags play guitar hero so that means a PM to Cmen or that fuck cluttering up the parkbench with requests ought to bring in the entries :p