The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Feel like a kid again (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=8895)

satan666 08-16-2008 03:11 PM

Feel like a kid again

Go back into your childhood by making something to eat that you haven't had in a long while.

It works best if it is something that you often ate as a child. It sounds terribly silly but it works. Think of something you haven't had since you were a kid then make it!

What did it for me? Grilled cheese sandwich. As an adult i haven't had one in ages. I made one for kicks and it instantly made me feel like a kid again. Anything works.

If you have kids then you may already do this but the rest of you should try it!

What food do you remember eating as a child that you no longer eat?

troup 08-16-2008 03:15 PM

Vol Au Vents. or however they are written. Must be related to when people in my family actually spoke to each and we would have people over. Seems like another life now.

I know they aren't all that childish but I still used to love them.

Trips 08-16-2008 03:16 PM

jo_dile 08-16-2008 03:16 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Okay explain what they are...Ive never heard of them. (sorry! but I'm curious) :D

troup 08-16-2008 03:19 PM

Ah ok. They are little pastry things and you cut the top off and stuff them with chicken in a creamy sauce, then put the pastry back on the top. They are nice and little so you can eat loads of them. You can probably fill them with lots of different kinds of fillings but its usually chicken. You eat them cold as far as I remember.

Trips 08-16-2008 03:21 PM

If you want to go REAL old school you can always go to:

Pen's Treasure 08-16-2008 03:22 PM

Fish sticks :eek:

satan666 08-16-2008 03:29 PM

Code:

Of course! They don't have to childish...any food that you have strong memories of eating as a child will work. Foods that remind you of family...

dusio22 08-16-2008 03:32 PM

I found that once I had kids, I started eating that stuff again.

jo_dile 08-16-2008 03:33 PM

Code:

:D Thanks for that ;)