The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Who Do You Think Deserves To Be DSF'er Of The Month (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=53750)

MadamMeow 09-22-2012 10:21 PM

Who Do You Think Deserves To Be DSF'er Of The Month

I would like to have the DSF'er of the month badge started again once January hits. I could easily assign them as I please, but I would rather have your input on the matter. No one will know who voted in this poll and you can also post anonymously in the reply section. I am enabling multiple votes so you can vote for everyone that you feel deserves instead of just one person. Please note that multiple votes for the same person will not be counted. Since you won't be able to see who voted for whom, feel free to vote for yourself.

Alternatively, you can email your votes to madammeow@drunkenstepfather.com.

I am even going to allow negative votes to be placed. You can cast up to three negative votes and a point will be deducted from their tally.

Eccles 09-23-2012 08:00 AM

How do you negative vote?

MadamMeow 09-23-2012 09:52 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

By responding here. This is also where you can leave write in candidates. The poll has a 14 choice max, but everyone is eligible. You can be anonymous with those votes if you would like.

The Godfather 09-23-2012 07:59 PM

Who are these people?

Anonymous 09-24-2012 02:22 PM

im voting for foetus because he is the kindest, friendliest, most compassionate, caring person here. he is always offering support, a shoulder to cry on, and words of encouragement to any and all who need it. he is an inspiration to me, and a true friend. i once went to a funeral, and there was foetus...passing out ham. i went camping once with my friends and we were struggling to get our tent set up before dark, when out of the woods came foetus and set everything up for us. he even built a fire. when my mother needed a new liver, foetus gladly gave her one of his. also, he is quite fucking handsome!

The Godfather 09-24-2012 02:43 PM

Code:

Hi Foetus!

Anonymous 09-24-2012 02:44 PM

Code:

shhhhhhh, youre going to blow my cover.

Josephus 09-24-2012 07:23 PM

Code:

I need to change my vote!

Anyone with a LIVER to spare is a true mutant and therefore a Hero of mine...

josehl 09-26-2012 01:10 PM

I want to cast a negative vote for your Italian boyfriend. Just because I don't like him.

MadamMeow 09-26-2012 01:11 PM

Code:

Rocker182? :confused: Ok, dokie.