The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   WWE's Undertaker, Brock Lesnar Exchange Words Following UFC 121 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=38609)

fsmak08 10-25-2010 12:11 PM

WWE's Undertaker, Brock Lesnar Exchange Words Following UFC 121

I've searched and can't find anything else on this.....anyone got anything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHtxPew5Os

Foetus 10-25-2010 12:14 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

MrGoutHimself 10-25-2010 12:31 PM

Of course 'Taker wasn't pulling for Brock, Cain is his brother!

hahahahaha

Nazgum2004 10-25-2010 12:37 PM

Watching it a few times and it's hard to tell. Maybe I'm over analysing it but maybe it wasn't as sinister as it looks. Who knows, maybe Lesnar should go back to the WWE as he got his ass kicked on Saturday.

FAHQ 10-25-2010 01:51 PM

Even though Lesnar got his ass kicked you've got to give him credit for what he's done during his time in the sport. It must be hard to go from pro wrestling to the UFC. I'm sure he will be back. The guy definitely showed his inexperience when it came to fighting Cain.

fsmak08 10-25-2010 03:35 PM

I think if it was something dealing with the WWE it would have been a little more scripted and prepared.....you can see Taker eyeing him before he even walks by and normally on the scripted shit they dont even act like they see the other person till they are right up on them.....I had heard that Brock was being interviewed on some XM radio station the other day and Takers name was brought up and he pretty much just called him a pussy or sissy.......or some shit like that....

Bitterpill 10-26-2010 07:37 AM

It's all a work. WWE is trying to set up a Taker/Lesnar match for Wrestlemania XXVII & UFC wants no part of it. Taker & Lesnar are close friends & have even trained together. It was just WWE going into business for itself.

trekgod3 10-26-2010 05:53 PM

The Undertaker is the fucking MAN!

Foetus 10-27-2010 06:25 AM