The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Sex Robots Can Choke And Kill Their Users (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=94155)

Five Inch Taint 09-07-2019 07:16 AM

Sex Robots Can Choke And Kill Their Users

Sex robots are a thing now. Something that we could only see in sci-fi futuristic movies, sex robots are easily available for purchase in the US. And they look a lot like humans.

And while this might seem cool and everything, they could also murder you with just a simple line of bad code.

Doll collector Brick Dollbanger (lol) who is apparently an 'expert' on sex robots is warning people that a simple 'coding error' could turn your robotic love into a Terminator-like killer by simply strangling you when you get 'busy'. In a conversation with Daily Star, he states, "It scares me to death, it's a machine and it's always going to be a machine".

Dollbanger, (okay, trying not to laugh) is working with robot manufacturers Realbotix and Abyss as a (get this) sex robot beta-tester. He compares the current situation to sci-fi movie Ex-Machina stating and says saving yourself from a robot isn't going to be as simple as a human, if it goes rogue,"If you've watched the movies, Ex-Machina, because I honestly believe synthetics are going to look very similar to that movie. It's not going to be something you can hit with a pipe and it's going to fall apart. I've always said, when a synthetic can support itself, that synthetic is going to be much stronger than a normal human".

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

MadamMeow 09-07-2019 09:19 AM

Alright, I'm coming up with this idea first. Sex Robots as Battle Bots tv show. They fight & fuck til death. :evilgrin:

amtronic 09-07-2019 09:52 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

The winner cums, the loser dies. Gotta have the Pac-Man signoff though.

~!