The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   NHL Discussion/ Anything Hockey (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=10281)

cmetz 01-20-2010 02:57 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

awesome! already getting ready to kill the opponets!!!

ScudNutz 01-20-2010 10:34 PM

Code:

i gotta say he got some balls on him... when USA plays Canada im sure they will try to take him out, if they are not to busy scoring a shitload of goals

2ftonion 01-20-2010 10:40 PM

Man do the Bruins suck this year. It kinda sucks they signed Satan I have always wanted to see his name on the back of a Devils jersey.

MonsterChalk 01-23-2010 01:21 PM

So why hasn't there been an expansion team?

In like friggin' forever? Fucking NBA has the bullshit OK Thunder (what kind of fucking name is that) and the Bobcats. Which in my opinion sounds like a college team name.

d_b_99 01-23-2010 05:00 PM

Code:

Canada has the biggest and most physical team in the Olympics. Other teams shouldn't try to play rough with them - they should try to skate faster and play with more finesse.

Big D 01-27-2010 05:52 PM

on a side note David Backes from the St Louis Blues (also Team USA now) was shown to be starting fights with some of the players that made the Team Canada roster, Rick Nash, Cory Perry, and Jonathan Toews and tried to fight Dany Heatly haha

Yeah, that Backes really knows how to pick dance partners. Goes after the scorers.

We'll see what he gets up to against the Canucks tonight. Rick Rypien will beat his face in.

CMetz

Canucks > Sabers

Canucks are 9-1 against Eastern Teams. That conference sucks balls on the whole.

ScudNutz 02-05-2010 04:32 AM

thank god the rangers got rid of Kotalik's contract though i am gonna miss higgens, he was a damn hard worker who just couldnt score. So now im gonna watch Jokinen do nothing but i only hope that Prust kid fucks some people up

Goat Gosselin 02-05-2010 12:41 PM

Kovalchuk to the Devils now i am liking the chances of my Devils to score a bit more. and with Elias coming back soon we may have 2 lines of scoring

DontSnatch 02-06-2010 12:32 AM

Code:

you must have loved tonight vs the leafs

ScudNutz 02-06-2010 02:09 AM

Code:

i cant believe the devils got him for nothing, its so fuckin unfair, fuck sather he hsould have tried for him even though our cap space sucks