The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How young of a girl would you date? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=43378)

Robbybobby 06-17-2011 12:33 AM

How young of a girl would you date?

Here's my situation. I'm 35 and single. I frequent a gas station where this totally attractive girl works. So I flirted with her and I gor her number.
A couple days later, I called and asked her out. She said she'd be happy to go out with me. So I thought I would take her out to a movie and drinks afterword. The movie went well and I asked her where she'd like to go for drinks. She then tells me that she can't. I ask her why and she says shes not old enough to get into the bar. She tells me she's 17. My jaw dropped. We went for a walk instead.

I really like this girl but is she too young for me to date?

TheSNakE 06-17-2011 12:48 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

yup.......

Eccles 06-17-2011 06:31 AM

Beware that everyone will think you're a pervert and also, unless she's really mature or you're really immature, you'll likely get bored of each other, break-up and everyone will still think you're a pervert.

el_victorino 06-17-2011 08:53 AM

Code:

The Godfather 06-17-2011 09:04 AM

What Snake said.

... and don't even consider that secret romance bullshit. Young girls talk too much.

Foetus 06-17-2011 09:16 AM

just fuck her. she works at a gas station....free beef jerky!

NookieJunkie 06-17-2011 03:11 PM

Code:

I've seen this kind of shit before, ignore the damn troll!!

TheSNakE 06-17-2011 04:46 PM

They would never find your body if that was my daughter. Maybe if they checked crocodile shit for your DNA.

jo_dile 06-17-2011 07:34 PM

Dont do it. If shes that young shes probably not had much experience in life. So heres your life if you do:

You'll have fun for a while, and then you'll have sex. She will think that having sex with you means you love her. She will start creating a much more serious relationship in her head than it really is. When you get tired of her being clingy and calling you 1000 times a day-you will try and break up with her. When you do she will go psycho and pull out every stop to get you to stay which will include:
-Im pregnant
-You knew I was underage and you still fucked me...well now if you dont get back with me you raped me
-If I cant have you i will turn into a psychotic bitch and stalk you
-I will stalk and possibly threaten every girl you date after me because you're "the one" and we should be together....

You get the point...run Forrest, run....:)

jo_dile 06-17-2011 07:35 PM

Oh and no also...:D