The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What is/was your favourite pick-up moment/line? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=6683)

Crazy808 06-24-2008 05:39 PM

What is/was your favourite pick-up moment/line?

I'll be honest, I've always been pretty shit at cold-chatting up women. I usually need to be introduced before I can instigate anything.
But one time time I was working in a bar in Vienna, Austria and this stunning blonde who I had my eye on for a while, came up and ordered a tequila slammer of me. a single tequila slammer. I came out from the bar, and got the other bar-man and ordered two tequila slammers. I actually said as we cheered our shots and looked each other in the eye, "I couldn't let such a beautiful young woman like you drink alone". 2 hours later we were half naked in the snow.

Its probably the most brazen I've ever been :D

Whats yours?

IronMan2008 06-24-2008 06:02 PM

I remember my favorite pick-up moment...I flashed a $50 at some whore in Brooklyn! She was mine for the night. Ah, memories!

Mrs.BlackCrypt 06-24-2008 09:04 PM

I can't tell you my fave pickup by a random guy...but I can tell you my LEAST fave. I was walking to work around 2:30 one afternoon. Now granted I was wearing a dress...but more like a teacherly, plaid, ankle length dress, and some big fat dorky guy came up and asked me directions to somewhere I'd never heard of. This was right across the street from a construction site where guys occasionally whistled at me but didn't creep me out. This guy needing directions, creeped me out. There was a good reason too. I kept walking, and he came back and offered me $100 to go with him to this skanky motel for oral sex. All I had to do was lay there he said. Needless to say, I ripped into him loud enough the guys at the construction site heard me...then when a vehicle driven by a different guy pulled up next to me, and the driver beeped his horn, I got in and rode off with him. He happened to be a co-worker. Yeah, from then on, not allowed to walk to work. By order of not my wonderful hubby who knew I could take care of myself but by my boss.

I mean come on, what hooker wears ankle length dresses?

jo_dile 06-24-2008 09:05 PM

Wanna fuck? :D

mhump23 06-24-2008 09:10 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

The last time I said that to a girl she slapped the shit out of me and said HELL NO!!!

So I said well neither do I so let's hurry up and get it over with!

jo_dile 06-24-2008 09:17 PM

Code:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats funny...:D I like you, mhump. :D (got the serious giggles on that one)

mhump23 06-24-2008 09:29 PM

Code:

That never worked as well as the old stand by though....

Excuse me, but, I seemed to have dropped my Congressional Medal Of Honor under your barstool.....

jo_dile 06-24-2008 09:40 PM

Code:

BOOOOOO! I like the first one better!!!! :D

mhump23 06-24-2008 09:51 PM

Code:

Me too. I just didn't seemed to get slapped as much with that one..........

IronMan2008 06-24-2008 09:53 PM

Code:

Why Jo...this is all so sudden...let me think...OK!!!!!