The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   HAE been in an "open" relationship (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=53469)

Anonymous 09-12-2012 03:52 PM

HAE been in an "open" relationship

Sometimes I feel like humans are neither meant for monogamy or the opposite of monogamy (what ever that word is)

If you are in a committed relationship eventually the sex life can get monotonous and boring and it is tough to keep that exciting

on the other hand if you try to have outside partners to stay sexually satisfied most people are not capable of handling that with out getting jealous

Just wondering what other peoples thoughts/experiences are with an open sexual relationship

el_victorino 09-12-2012 04:29 PM

My first marriage ended in the late 90s during the golden age of internet dating, when everything was free, even Adult Friend Finder and the like. I (and later I and my girlfriend) spent about two years fucking dozens of women in various combinations until I literally got bored with that lifestyle. I did not married again until that was all out of my system, and honestly haven't been tempted in the 10 years I've been married the second time. I told my wife up front that if I run into a situation with twin 16 year old cheerleaders on an airplane, all bets are off, but apart from that, there's nothing out there I want to do that I havent' done.

Of course, I realized later that I may have unduly limited myself. If the twins are 17, or drill team members or it's on a bus or submarine, I don't think that's covered by the exception.

Bdc82 10-16-2012 08:18 AM

Most people can't handle it I would 90 percent end bad

NudeAutoMall 04-26-2014 01:22 PM

90% cheat, which is the only statistic men and women are equal in, so why fight it. Honesty is my only requirement.