The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Music Discussion (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What was the last concert/show you went to and how was it? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=32215)

StorageBag 03-31-2010 07:35 PM

Manchester Orchestra - FANTASTIC!

dolphinskull 04-01-2010 03:43 PM

saw gogol bodello back in december, was pretty sweet

towdog 04-08-2010 02:14 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

New tour starts June 29, 2010

(Toronto ? Thursday, April 8th 2010) - Rush ? Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, and Neil Peart ? is without question one of the most inventive and compelling groups in rock history, equally famed for both its virtuoso musicianship and provocative songwriting.

Announced today, The Time Machine Tour is an evening with Rush, where they will perform their classics, give a taste of the future ? and for the first time ever ? feature the Moving Pictures album live in its entirety.

The band is currently working on their 20th studio album with producer Nick Raskulinecz (co-producer from 2007?s Snakes & Arrows) and in addition to their classics plan to showcase a few new tunes live this summer.

dolphinskull 05-12-2010 01:22 AM

ATHF LIVE - KILLER ILLER

got to meet them afterwards, got some stuff signed. Dave and Dana were really nice.when Dave signed my dvd for me he told me i should have just downloaded them online.

Doc Hammer, Jackson Publick and Mike Sinterniklaas were also there

GeminiEye 05-12-2010 10:06 AM

I saw Killah Priest from the Wu-Tang Clan by himself. Pretty good show, he definitely got the crowd moving. Blueprint was also supposed to be there but he never showed.

Past Shows I've been too in order since 09.

1. Cheech and Chong
2. AP Tour with 3OH3/Family Force 5/The Maine
3. The Crystal Method
4. Atmosphere
5. Santigold/Trouble Andrew/Amanda Blank/MSTRKRFT
6. Tech N9ne
7. Lupe Fiasco
8. Rusted Root
9. Incubus
10. Blink 182/Fall Out Boy/The Academy Is
11. METALOCALYPSE: Dethklok/Mastadon/Converge/High On Fire
12. Themselves/Eyedea & Abilities/Violentress
13. El Monstero
14. Eyedea & Abilites
15. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
16. Jedi Mind Tricks
17. Killah Priest from the Wu-Tang Clan

Upcoming show's
1. The Glitch Mob - May 27
2. ICP/Kottonmouth Kings/Coolio - May 28
3. Soundset Festival - May 30
4. Earl Greyhound - June 5
5. Caribou - June 7
6. Emery - June 9
7. Tech N9ne/Brotha Lynch Hung - June 10
8. 311 & Offspring - July 2
9. Phoenix - August 9

el_victorino 09-07-2010 04:58 PM

John Mellencamp and Bob Dylan. Mellencamp put on a great show - engaged the crowd, voice was strong, and a great band. Dylan on the other hand sounded like a shy sulky teenager with throat cancer. His band kicked ass, with Charlie Sexton on guitar, but Dylan didn't engage the crowd at all. Just came out, propped himself behind the keyboard, and sang one song after another. Something strange was that they brought the lights all the way down after each song. We stayed to the end, but there were people streaming out from about the fifth song in.

2-6 09-09-2010 02:28 PM

dave matthews, alman bros.

2007 atlanta

bigsqwill 09-10-2010 01:57 PM

2 weeks ago I saw the Ataris and all there pop punk goodness at a dive bar in West Texas.

TheJuice 12-08-2010 06:23 PM

Roger Waters - The Wall Live, last night in San Jose. Totally worth the $70 I paid for tix, not sure it would have been if I'd gone for $600 floor seats, but it was still epic.

maxbailey 12-09-2010 05:12 AM

Scissor Sisters Nightwork tour.

A great night out.