The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The RIP Thread (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=43418)

Eccles 06-20-2011 09:41 AM

The RIP Thread

As opposed to individual threads for each, this is the place to pay your respects to anyone, famous or not, who has recently passed.

Eccles 06-20-2011 09:42 AM

Clarence Clemons, E Street Band?s Saxophonist, Dies at 69

Clarence Clemons, the saxophone player in Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band, has died, aged 69, a spokeswoman for the band has said.

Clemons was taken to hospital about a week ago after suffering a stroke at his home in Singer Island, in the US state of Florida.

Known as the Big Man for his 6ft 5in frame, Clemons was credited with shaping the early sound of The Boss.

Wood Dragon 06-20-2011 10:33 AM

Noble thread idea Eccles. My condolences to the Clemons family.

GetOuttaMyButt 06-20-2011 11:08 AM

Ryan Dunn of Jackass fame. Dead at 34 from single car crash. RIP

josehl 06-20-2011 12:08 PM

Celebrities always die in threes. Who's gonna croak in the next few days? My money's on:

Eccles 06-24-2011 01:45 PM

Peter Falk, Columbo actor, dies aged 83

Peter Falk, the American actor famous for his role in the TV detective series Columbo, has died at the age of 83.

Falk's lawyer said the actor died peacefully at his Beverly Hills home on Thursday evening. He had reportedly been suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's disease.

Falk won four Emmys for his starring role in Columbo, which ran from 1971 to 2003. Lieutenant Columbo became well-known for his trademark raincoat, cigar and his killer catchphrase: "One more thing …"

Falk also starred in The Princess Bride and Wim Wenders' Wings of Desire. Falk received Oscar nominations for Murder, Inc. and Pocketful of Miracles.

He last appeared in the feature film American Cowslip in 2009.

He is survived by Shera, his wife, and two daughters Catherine and Jackie.

maxbailey 07-01-2011 03:34 PM

No posts for a week?

I'm guessing that this thread....

Died a quiet death...

Sorry, couldn't help it. :o

Eccles 07-01-2011 03:38 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

well hopefully of your childhood heros will croak soon to liven things up

IronMan2008 07-01-2011 04:35 PM

My father died. I thank him every year for letting me not have to buy anything on Father's Day, his birthday and Christmas.

maxbailey 07-02-2011 05:30 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

How very considerate of him.