The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Your favorite toy! (as a kid, you pervs) (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=20471)

n2tattoos.lol 05-21-2009 06:04 PM

Your favorite toy! (as a kid, you pervs)

i had a few favorites...

Online Speak n Spell

except we had to make everything from scratch. no ready-made shit then.

tell me yours.

squashed possum 05-21-2009 06:06 PM

He-man master of the universe shit and gi joe.

ms. cellany 05-21-2009 06:43 PM

Sit 'n' Spin ftw!

amylikewhoa 05-21-2009 06:59 PM

Obviously barbie was my favorite

Liquid 05-21-2009 07:01 PM

My first gun... Got it when I was 4 or 5, Daisy BB gun that I still have,

Army guys! So many but I'd bet I had some of these... Every boy did here:

Double Dragons!

That car fires discs from the front head, the truck opens up to fire missiles and under the car on the sides are blades to take out other cards!

Gargoyles!

I still love this show.

Power rangers!

Green Ranger's dagger to call forth his dragon to fuck up some bad guys! :D

Of course... Hot wheels!

Countless hours playing with them and all the tracks.

There's more but I'll stop at those. :)

Fever 05-21-2009 07:08 PM

Trips 05-21-2009 07:17 PM

Legos FTMFW! I went into a toy store recently to go get a beginner set for the god kids and there are fucking robot kits! With computers and all this motion shit. Kids have it easy these days, I had to blow up my blocko blocks (we were poor, STFU) to get them to move. :(

Bong O. Boi 05-21-2009 07:22 PM

The earliest toy I can remember really loving was my Big Wheel. Why don't they have those anymore?

Later on was GI Joe, with the Kung Fu Grip, of course. It was a doll, motherfuckers. NOT an action figure!!

By far the best was the Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle. It was the complete toy. I jumped that thing over everything, and it just kept coming back for more. I look them up on eBay every so often. Actually, my girl has a 3 year old, so I think maybe I could actually justify getting one. The other Knievel stuff wasn't so great. The deal based on his canyon jump machine couldn't build up much speed and was pretty well worthless. Same with the drag racer car. Just seemed lame. And the truck based on the bus thing that he travelled in was just a knock off of the Big Jim Camper. The commercials implied that it had a ramp that you could use to jump the motorcycle over, but it was too steep of an angle, so the motorcycle would just run into it.

There was a deal that was like the Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle, but it was smaller, and I kinda remember it being an air powered thing. These things were totally indestructable and faster than fuck. It was lighter, too, so you could jump it a mile. I can't remember what it was called tho. Like SST or something like that.

Ah, to be 8 again.

Red

n2tattoos.lol 05-21-2009 07:29 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

those look like speakers. did yours talk? mine didn't do that. :(

ms. cellany 05-21-2009 07:36 PM

Bouncy horse... sooo good!

Punch balloons!