The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Anal (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5521)

Miss ~Chloe~ 06-01-2008 01:10 AM

Anal

Girls, do u do anal because you really like it or because your partner wants it?

PANDAmonium 06-01-2008 02:00 AM

I haven't done it (yet) but I'm totally open and down with the idea. I've had quite a few semi-drunken anal encounters (not of the sex variety but everything else) and I've liked everything I've gotten so far so I don't see why I would dislike anal sex.

My boy and I have been planning on it forever but we're just so lazy we never get around to it. :(

ms. cellany 06-01-2008 02:25 PM

Well I first did it because he really wanted to, I had never been into the idea so much. I definitely don't mind it now and like it well enough, but he wants it way more often than I ever do. :)

Which is rather nice, I can get pretty much whatever I want out of him sexually with the promise of anal. ;)

Sickboy76 06-01-2008 08:23 PM

ladies when your man is going down on you, do you like him to lick your anus?
Or just lube up and ease in, if your into anal that is. Just something I am curious about, I have been with ladies who lick to licked down there and some who don't and I was just curious on your thoughts. Thanks

ms. cellany 06-01-2008 08:48 PM

I've always thought the licking thing was a little weird, but hey, if he's into it what do I care? Just as long as I don't have to lick his. As far as the whole "lube up and ease in" thing, I appreciate at least a finger first ;)

jo_dile 06-01-2008 09:03 PM

Not particularly a big fan. But if he's giving me what I need, then Ill recriprocate. But yeah be prepared for some of them to ONLY want anal after that. Thats the bummer...:) No pun intended-whoops. :D hahahaha

Sickboy76 06-01-2008 09:24 PM

hmmmmm thanks I have always want to ask some ladies that question.
cheers
Dan

BlackCrypt 06-01-2008 09:44 PM

Is anal bleaching ever involved?

doubledip 06-02-2008 01:25 PM

I've failed to encounter an anal session yet...although I am interested...any tips on how to "get her to try it"??

Wandering 06-02-2008 01:41 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Can't give you a girls prospective, but I can relate how I got my girl to try.

One time, during foreplay, I told her that I wanted to fuck her in the ass. But I mentioned, "not tonight, but in the future". I think that made it easier for her since I wasn't just putting her on the spot but giving her time to let the thought sink in.

Then over the course of a few weeks I included some anal play with a finger, especially right around the time of her climax.

The first night we had anal sex, I asked her before any intimacy started if she wanted to try it that night. That way she was able to prep ahead of time without ruining the mood. This is important, since if you want to go anal on your girl it really does behoove you to have her go to the bathroom before sexy-time.

It might be different with girls who have done anal before, but it was my GF's first time doing anal so I wanted to be gentle and gradual.

Of course, on the big day make sure to let her control the action initially. Let her back herself up onto your dick and control the thrusting rhythm for a while until she understands how to relax. Relaxation is pretty key to the girl enjoying it. If you feel her tense up at all, stop completely until she relaxes again. If you keep thrusting when she tenses up you are going to hurt her. And always, use tons of tons of lube at the beginning and during.