The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - The MegaScreening Room (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Viral spread of Wal-Mart (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=8386)

BlackCrypt 08-01-2008 09:35 PM

Viral spread of Wal-Mart

The map is intractable. You can zoom in and zoom out it, drag it around to were you wanna see. I recommend hitting the zoom in once so you can see the state lines.

The source where I got it from has a year counter in the bottom. Basically, what it is timeline wise is when the 1st Wal-Mart opened up until 2007.

Ohh, and sorry this shit auto plays and doesnt restart. I have tried all the coding I know, and can't get it to not autoplay. Screwed with it for an hour, and got no where.

If any one knows the coding, please let me know!!

satan666 08-02-2008 09:02 PM

that is pure evil

i am Satan so i recognize evil when i see it...because I am evil...cuz i am Satan

The Godfather 08-02-2008 11:04 PM

I guess this what they mean when the phrase "on and poppin'" is used.

deadinabottle 08-03-2008 04:32 PM

wow, that is ridiculous. it amazes me how an area can be congested with so many stores and they still turn a profit.

Mr Handlebars 08-03-2008 05:26 PM

Where had all the children gone?

¥ Wal-Mart ... they are pure evil, set to overthrow and rule this county with low price, cheap merchandise and poor wages. While they sit on their Arkansas thrones, getting richer and richer, the high royalty knows we have to keep going back to their stores to spend more money to replace the cheap merchandise that we bought a year ago. It doesn't last, but rules of the warranty are complicated and short, making it is cheaper to buy a replacement. That is the "Great American Products", via China.

Remember when every Wal-Mart store had a sign says, "We only sell Real American Products made by Real Americans". Go find one now. That was Sam Walden's dreams, not his kids. They only see $$$$$. The evil spawns among us. ¥

Moose_Thompson 08-03-2008 09:02 PM

I think they missed a spot in south Florida...

troup 08-04-2008 06:53 AM

Walmart bought over Asda here in Britain which is one of the biggest supermarket chains. Its Tesco that is the biggest here though, killing off any real local trade.

I actually study retail, any chance you could send me that flash file so I could maybe use it in a presentation? I am sure it would come up really handy. Or a link to the original site so I could use the counter as well. Cheers!

Thomas 08-06-2008 11:47 PM

Seriously you need to watch that movie Wal-Mart the high cost of low prices. It will freak you the fuck out.

Shasturbator 08-07-2008 11:52 AM

if they only knew the shit I have done to Wal-Mart....I'd be banned from their stores forever....answering phones....changing prices....I fucking hate them....I really fucked them up about 10 years ago, but that's a long story....