The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Avatars for vets? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5097)

megagreg1 05-26-2008 02:15 AM

I think personally that vets (who can prove it of course) should get the same consideration ad our wonderful topless ladies or at least a cut down on the requisite # of posts.
Think of it The Drunken Stepfather Armed Forces. How awesome would that be.

If not then this is a big

THANK YOU to all of you who are serving or have served you don't know how much your service means to me at least.

n2tattoos.lol 05-26-2008 02:26 AM

i would second that...on the condition it perhaps includes cops and firefighters.

Soze 05-26-2008 02:30 AM

great idea, unfortunatley the internet is filled with navy seals and marines:D

but seriously if they show any sort of proof i think the least the admin of this site could do for them is hook em up with an av. and to all you vets past and present i'd also like to send out a thank you.

megagreg1 05-26-2008 03:11 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I shoulda thought of that I'll put a second on that as right there.

FraggleRockx 05-26-2008 04:37 PM

thats a great idea, personally i'd love to have an avatar but i dont need one so bad that im gonna pull the vet card. i have plenty of proof but i dont wanna seem like im tooting my own horn. respect from a few people should be enough. thats what matters the most to me.
On a side note i have been trying to get some chicks i know to let me put a dsf tag on there tits so i could get one that way. shit i just want to take pictures of tits who am i kidding.

Five Inch Taint 05-26-2008 04:49 PM

I was active duty for 4 years and I am now in the CA Air National Guard.

JesusMartinez 05-26-2008 04:58 PM

I don't think it's a good idea, you guys are suckers who wanted a easy job and got suckered to go kill arabs and expect to get love for it. If you don't show tit, then you shouldn't get an avatar.

JesusMartinez 05-26-2008 05:05 PM

someone told me I was harsh, i think invading countries and killing innocent people is kinda harsh. I don't blame the vets, I just don't see why the need to be awarded. This dude I know raped and killed a chick once - he went to jail, he didn't get any purple hearts or whatever the fuck you heroes get....that said - support our troops.

Five Inch Taint 05-26-2008 05:06 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I actualy enlisted before Sep 11. I was not suckerd into anything.

randomhoudini 05-26-2008 05:37 PM

I wonder how many people Jesus pissed off with that one?