The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DAE have sex with roadkill? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=45558)

Anonymous 10-15-2011 10:40 AM

DAE have sex with roadkill?

Sometimes I see a dead skunk, or opposum in the road, and think to myself "Man, that skunk has a nice ass." If its dark and secluded, i will just pull over and fuck the hell out of it right there. If I cant do it there, i will usually pick it up and bring it home. This all started when i was younger and found a dead monkey in the woods. At least I think it was a monkey. Anyhoo, I had sex with that thing constantly for about 3 days, and then it just disappeared. Since then, I estimate that I have fucked at least 200 dead animals. Anyone else?

Eccles 10-15-2011 04:54 PM

No one cares, Bob

MEGADOUCHE 02-01-2012 09:38 PM

I wonder if giving rep to 'anonymous' goes back to the real OP, or a pool of peeps who post as 'anonymous' ?

fuzzy_warbles 02-01-2012 10:47 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Maybe if it was a mammal named Adriana Lima, and it was still warm.
Please post pics next time, it will lend credibility to your story. :)

FAHQ 02-02-2012 09:24 PM

DAE have sex with your mom?

MadamMeow 02-03-2012 08:11 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

You guys could have sex with my mom, but bring some lube because she's been decaying in a box for 13 years. *snicker* ;)

fisher 02-04-2012 08:47 AM

Hope you brought your own lube......

MrGoutHimself 02-13-2012 02:22 PM

Sometimes, when I was with my second wife, it looked like I was fucking roadkill.