The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Taylor Swift - Granny style bikini & more in the Turks and Caicos Islands - July 2018 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=87724)

MadamMeow 07-06-2018 04:07 AM

Taylor Swift - Granny style bikini & more in the Turks and Caicos Islands - July 2018

7/4/18

95blackz26 07-06-2018 09:22 AM

she's so damn hot this high waisted shit needs to die.

MadamMeow 07-06-2018 05:18 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

The all the time creepiness is why I have been telling the internet for years that she has either bad appendix or weird C-Section abortion scars. :)

It recently proved to not really be true, but then again she's had millions and years to get such corrected. :lurk:

Then she goes and does this shit again. Oy vey. :evillol

ktmlew 07-06-2018 05:53 PM

What a waste. Nothing from the front. I want to see those TITTIES! :evillol

jrod6891 07-06-2018 07:26 PM

Code:

this!

ktmlew 07-06-2018 08:09 PM

Code:

They appear to be quite large.

95blackz26 07-07-2018 07:22 AM

Code:

i'm totally convinced they are real too. little story to back my theory.. years when i was 20 i dated a girl who was 18 and she tits that were less than a handfull, well fast forward to her later 20's and when i saw her again she had large tits.

ktmlew 07-07-2018 08:34 AM

The above picture would tend to agree with your theory. Most woman seem to go nuts when buying tits. Either D or DD when a good C cup would look more real. The above picture sure doesn't look like implants. Maybe just a big diet change? Less "healthy" for some will surely encourage some weight gain in all the right places. Jennifer Aniston has always say she's gains/loses weight in her boobs first.

snowkiller 07-07-2018 12:06 PM

Who cares if they are real or not? I just want to see boobs.

ktmlew 07-07-2018 01:16 PM

Code:

Thanks for bring us back to what's important! We need to see those BOOBS! :evillol

MadamMeow 07-09-2018 06:19 PM

7/9/18

^^^ Sorry guys, you don't get to see boobs with her. She got B Cup implants and wears those 2 cup increasing bra inserts. :lurk: Her wearing water bras has been confirmed before, so I might not be totally full of shit. :evillol

But...

Is this her? You get optimal belly button. Did she have these taken from the hubbel telescope on purpose to shut me up? Is it just someone that looks
similar to TayTay so they blurred it on purpose? Are there super human scars or a conjoined twin sticking out and they obscured it?

Will she write a song about how this guy whored her navel and kicked her to the curb?

I dunno. So many questions!

MadamMeow 07-10-2018 04:16 AM

7/9/18

bogsmalee 07-11-2018 02:18 AM

Perfect for me.

I love her breasts, they are perfect for me. :luv

Thanks for sharing this, MM.

drchin 07-11-2018 05:43 PM

Code:

This might be an answer, from the gossip blinds:

"There was one person who was not happy for that engagement announcement this week. This A+ list singer. She did her staged photos and has learned enough to make the pap stand slightly further back to make them look as if they possibly were not staged. They still were, but she tried. She had her forest like publicist leak a bunch of great sounding quotes that were super generic and banal, but would normally sell. No word on who exactly holds a beer bottle that way, but I digress. That former A+ lister our current A+ lister hates with a passion stole every single bit of her thunder though and the vanilla staged relationship is headed to the meh pile even though the A+ lister did what she has only ever done once in her life in a photo. Worn a bikini and showed her belly button. The unknown she snatched straight from drama school to her casting call interests no one. "

Pretty much screams Taylor from the description.

Just a thought. :spin:

MadamMeow 07-11-2018 06:26 PM

Code:

She's the only person on the planet to have never showed her damned naval for years on years. If that's not her, I'll eat my hat. :evilgrin