The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DAE want a midget as a friend (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=35883)

Anonymous 06-28-2010 01:38 PM

DAE want a midget as a friend

I would like to have a midget for a buddy, not as a sideshow freak but as a buddy. Dont know know why but I think it would be a blast boppin around town with a midget in tow.

Anonymous 06-28-2010 01:43 PM

brodiemaxx 06-28-2010 02:01 PM

Every day of my life I've wanted a midget for a pet friend. We would dress up all the time and fuck with people. Thinking about putting an add on craigslist...

satan666 06-28-2010 02:12 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I just want to point one thing out. You say "not as a side show freak" but then you say "with a midget in tow". The second phrase sort makes it sound like your midget buddy will actually just be your side show.

Just my opinion on your phrasing. That is all.

MrGoutHimself 06-28-2010 02:17 PM

My first job out of the Marine Corps was at this horrible electronics place owned by Tandy Corp called Incredible Universe. One of the dudes that worked in Home Audio with me was achondroplasic. He was fucking hilarious as hell, and it was cool working with him. After IU closed after Christmas, I went to work for ChickFilA and Mike (the little person) went to work down the street at this arcade/minigolf/go-kart place that's now called Zuma Fun Center I think. We used to hang out after work and on weekends, go bowling and shit. He was a few years older than me, and had a wife who was three inches taller than me and scary, but he said he loved that he could eat her out while they both stood up.

satan666 06-28-2010 02:23 PM

Code:

SO what was it like when you guys hung out? Did people stare at him or was it just, for the most part, normal. Maybe a few looks but nothing bad?

Did he catch shit from people or anything?

MrGoutHimself 06-28-2010 02:33 PM

Code:

He was fucking hilarious, man... he was the kind of guy, much like me at the time, that would get into people's faces. We'd go to the mall and be chillin' in the food court and he'd catch someone staring... his normal reply was "Do I owe you money?"

People would stare, but not much. He was always cracking me up with shit, like riding down the escalator on the hand rails and such. Then I moved away with my first wife and haven't seen or heard from him since.

Foetus 06-28-2010 02:37 PM

Code:

MrGoutHimself 06-28-2010 06:02 PM

I dated a girl once with achondroplasia too. One of my best girlfriends ever in fact, if I had just realized it then. It was kind of cool, she'd duck down in the footwell of my C10 as I came back onto Camp Geiger and we'd go fuck in abandoned squadbays, in the kitchen of the chow hall, on the floor of the base CG's office after hours (it was good to have OOD duty sometimes on long weekends). She really wanted a 3-some with an "adult-sized woman" (her words), but that never happened. A 3-some with another dude never happened because she was too short for the torso rule to do any good.

satan666 06-28-2010 06:06 PM

Code:

.....[/quote]

Your favorite movie "In Bruges"?