The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   >>> PASSWORD TROUBLES <<< (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=38570)

admin 10-22-2010 10:23 AM

>>> PASSWORD TROUBLES <<<

If your browser is set to "remember me" and auto log onto DSF you probably haven't noticed this problem. Anybody else that types in their password seems to be unable to log on. Even if u reset your passwrd it will still not work.

I cant even access the admin panel because of this problem so i cant make an announcement. The only way i'm able to post this is because my phone is set to auto logon. Im posting this from my phone.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

jljones83 10-22-2010 06:14 PM

Is this causing the "you have exceeded the allowed failed sign in attempts" or whatever? I thought it was because I was trying to log in from my campus' wifi, and some other dsfer fucked it up for everyone there...

ThatHaole 10-22-2010 06:24 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

No. That error has nothing to do with the fact that no one else can log in if they have to enter a password. This is because skynet sent a cyborg from the past to remove your user privileges because they know in the future that your absolute genius and superior intellect will lead to a toppling of our cybernetic slavers and free mankind you fucking genius.

Predator24 10-23-2010 05:57 AM

Code:

So....if I'm in then.......

The Predator has become the Terminator!!!!!

trekgod3 10-23-2010 07:33 AM

I was wondering what the hell was going on. I wasn't able to log in for almost 2 days. It kept saying "wrong username/password" and please wait 15 minutes to try again. Finally started working just now.

admin 10-26-2010 03:56 AM

FUCH THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT....I CANT LOGIN AGAIN. FUCKING BULLSHIT

The last time i was this frustrated was when i had to listen to some MAC fags at a freelance job talk about how the Adobe icons dont look good in their mac docks!

josehl 10-26-2010 04:47 PM

Oh OK. I thought I was being hacked. I'm so very glad I'm able to log in again.

smeegs 10-26-2010 04:49 PM

i learned my lesson from the last time, i just stay logged on. it doesn't do a whole hell of a lot of good when the site's down for four hours though.:(

Eccles 10-26-2010 04:51 PM

I'm in the odd position of being able to access the site through chrome but not firefox

The site has been shitting for the last few hours though

smeegs 10-26-2010 04:52 PM

Code:

i'm just using ie, something to think about though, are you able to post and do everything as usual?