The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Dicks... How do you like them? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=448)

goonarms 11-06-2007 10:23 AM

Dicks... How do you like them?

Girls, do you like them shaved, waxed, trimmed, or just a big ol' bush.
And For the girls to know.. Guys how do you keep them?

I'm trying to spice up my sex life just was wondering what the general feel for how women like their man shaved!

Shasturbator 11-06-2007 10:27 AM

as if you needed to know

I personally keep my cock and balls clean, and the GF loves it.

Soldier's Girl 11-06-2007 10:37 AM

hehe

i like them a lot. :D

elle 11-06-2007 04:32 PM

nice and clean

trimmed short would be okay but the cleaner the better. at least that's how it works best for me.

i keep myself waxed and clean so when my fiance and i are going pretty hard i don't like getting irritated by nasty unkempt bush action. gross.

it also works better when i blow him because he likes me to lick/suck/tug on his balls and it is just nicer when they are clean.

so guys, be kind and keep it clean

annahilton 11-12-2007 05:15 PM

im with soldier girl on the alot factor

and theres something gay about a guy that cleans up too much. id rather be with a manly guy thats too busy working and drinking and working on his car to shape his pubes or even worse, shave completely (yuck).
Thats something a girl does for you to get all soft and smooth and ready to be licked but guys, unless your packin 2 inches the hair shouldnt be that big of a factor. just my opinion...

Frothy Afterbirth 11-12-2007 07:01 PM

I like mine well done

When in Seattle, WA - don't forget to order and pound your mouth with a juicy Dick's Deluxe! :)

deadinabottle 11-20-2007 04:57 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

dicks is the best! i make fun of my brother-in-law because he is obsessed with dick's

Miss ~Chloe~ 12-06-2007 12:02 PM

trimmed is fine anything more and i start to wonder

especially if he shaves it. Is he trying to make his dick look bigger? so is he like insecure with his penis size? or just kinda gay?

hmnn...

Shasturbator 12-06-2007 12:20 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

So a woman can shave her beaver and that's OK, but a guy has to be gay? I first shaved at my girlfriends request and we both rather enjoy it, plus it makes cleanup a lot easier

goonarms 12-06-2007 01:37 PM

I can only remember shaving completely once... it wasn't a good experience. I had horrible razor burn. I have sensitive skin anyway.. I space out shaving my face so i don't get razor burn all the time but I look like a dirt ball because i have stubble but i can't shave every day... There is only about an inch portion i shave anymore on my dick i just trim up the rest now