The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Nba (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=11209)

imnotlistening2u 10-28-2008 08:47 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

hahahaha that would be an interesting test.

ps. i'm surprised no one has made the comeback you did about my SN, but alas it had to happen. well played.

back to the subject at hand. I think the top two rookie of the year contenders very well could be from the same team. I could easily see Rudy Fernandez and Oden go 1 and 2, respectively, in the voting. That's right, you heard it here, Rudy Fernandez = ROY

ocdude 11-05-2008 11:09 AM

ROY and some other BS

rudy fernandez ROY? you guys must be stupid..for someone like that who comes off the bench to win is absurd..im takin the obvious pick, d rose. greg oden is not gonna be healthy enough to play a full season. if fernandez were to start i'd give him serious consideration based on how he played in the olympics.

how about some smack talk..i think my lakers and hornets will be the last two standing in the west, and if you guys care to disagree give me some valid reasons. in the east i think the raptors cavs magic and of course boston will be there at the end. i need to see the sixers play a bit more till i judge them, but so far they are lookin good.

mvp= chris paul or kobe bryant
def player= dwight howard
6th man=lamar odom

beastley 11-05-2008 11:25 AM

YOUR lakers and hornets?

let me guess, you've always loved the hornets, even when they had Baron Davis...scratch that, muggsy?

ocdude 11-05-2008 12:05 PM

just the lakers.

beastley 11-13-2008 12:19 PM

How about that Rockets-Suns baby brawl last night?

I thought it was hilarious how Shaq just got in and pushed a bunch of people around, the Big Push

danieldamone 12-05-2008 08:13 PM

I just had to retreat from a chat room beside my streaming lakers game. they were all mad at me cause i didn't understand why the wizards jerseys said "zephyrs". my bad.....

beastley 12-06-2008 12:12 AM

it said zephyrs because the nba likes to make up bullshit reasons to sell extra jerseys.

ie having a replica, a swingman, an authentic, a replithentic, and whatever else the fuck kind of jersey to sell.

theres really no aesthetic or athletic value to having players play in jerseys with embroidered numbers or letters, but the value to being able to charge more is what the nba and nfl and shit love.

back in the day, im positiv they didnt play with embroidered jerseys.

cocksuckers

danieldamone 12-09-2008 08:42 PM

Lake Show baby! Any predictions tonight.? the Kings havent been looking good...at all...but at the same time, the Lakers are being a little inconsistant in the latter half of the games....

beastley 12-09-2008 11:51 PM

well sac's keeping it close...not watching it, but looks like a good game

danieldamone 12-09-2008 11:53 PM

SHIT! Why don't the lakers know how to play defense! it's soooo infuriating! This is the Kings! The Kings Aren't Good! Argh.