The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Rita Ora - Topless but so far crap tagged pics on a yacht in Tuscany - 6/7/18 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=87250)

MadamMeow 06-08-2018 04:38 AM

Rita Ora - Topless but so far crap tagged pics on a yacht in Tuscany - 6/7/18

The joke is on the scum bag taggers, I can't make out all the letters which is an advertising FAIL at the end of the day.

Here are more bikini pics, that may or may not get merged here if a quality set of this surfaces.

To be honest the other sets don't have this top with those bottoms so the whole thing might be fake.

https://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/...ad.php?t=87204

MadamMeow 06-11-2018 06:49 PM

I'm still highly suspect. Why have a red one and a multicolored one. The one was worn the other day and the bottoms another. So both are used at this point which is gross cause you know she didn't wash it and can afford to wear 200 different bikinis every day of the year. :lurk:

I hope my cynical side is wrong.

drchin 06-12-2018 03:57 AM

A few of these have popped up without the watermark on them. I'm no expert, but if they're fake, someone put some decent effort into them:

And as to stinky re-used bathing suits . . . :eek:

MadamMeow 06-12-2018 04:14 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I thought I posted those yesterday and see I grabbed the set I already had. Oops. :evillol:

Edited my post for the nonwatermarked ones. :)

I also just don't trust people in general. Why have two bikini tops on the boat. It's stupid.